• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Strategies for saving/ increasing net worth

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

He indicated he has lots of experience when he said entered congress 180 years ago and spent 10 yrs as vice president. I'd feel bad for him except he cut off so many jobs for families it's hard to feel sorry. Then there are other things he is being investigated for. I think they are hiding a lot of indiscretions We stand here and :spend:still never will be enough. It's a shame the things going on.

How can you trust a gov't like that? One that incurs many indiscretions and poison our children with them. There is no education without discretion toward God and his law and love for us.

Edited by JAG1

After reading this I figured I would jump in since since I seemed have been mentioned a couple times with out my knowledge. H'mmm.

Anyway my moneys tied up in the company's 401k for now. I should changing that in the near future. We dont have alot to choose from other than mutual funds, Vanguard. I do have a balance that is a good bit higher than I thought it would be just 3 years so I cant complain that bad. But I do need to get it under my control soon. 

I have some of my money in cash, maybe 1% a year. Some in bonds, 1.3% there. Whoo hooo!!!!

The rest in equity funds. Got a lot to figure out here very soon.

• Staff

I personally like companies that have a long history of paying consistent dividends that don't have much debt and their dividends didn't stop during the last recession. It a test of time. Also their price charts aren't radical rocket ship style trajectories either up or down. Just a slow upward movement with reasonable corrections that recover in not too long of time.

I buy companies that I believe are doing good for the country.

• Like 1

• Staff

IYW (ticker symbol) is a fund that has a little more than doubled my investment in a years time. It keeps climbing, but it might be worth investing in a similar fund that has the resources to do research to be able to jump in on new technology at a great time.