• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Adrenaline with iQuadBT from DAP

• Staff

I created a new profile and now I see the settings to modify :-)

I have settings set like posted above and then 13, 19, 23, 27, 29.

On the Boost Level fueling Canbus do I start at 95% for 0 psi and work up in % for each psi column, and then 125% is in the 10 psi column?

Edited by 01_Cummins_4x4

8 hours ago, Threadzy said:

The Quadzilla will get its boost reading from the ECM from the comport.  From what I understand it’s not to accurate. I’ve never compared the two.

They are within a psi or 2 for my truck, but after 30 psi it becomes a crap shoot.

@01_Cummins_4x4, if you swipe the screen right to left you can find 2 other gauge layouts, then tap that up arrow on the bottom center of your photo and add all the info you want the quad to provide. 

Follow @Me78569's tuning guide to find your starting percentage. I don't know where it went though..  

• Owner

Best to have stand alone gauges that don't rely totally on the stock sensors. Being above about 25 PSI on my truck it starts to vary. By the time you hit 50 PSI on a boost gauge vs 69 PSI shown by the Quadzilla. That's a +19 PSI error. The stock MAP sensor is only good to about 25 PSI and then the error starts to show. 

I have my warm up set to 160°F with the delay at 45 seconds.

It will auto set to PL0 on a cold start, then revert to last power level prior to cold start. 

Its up to you for how you want it set up. I set mine longer so it has time to circulate oil before ramping up, and so it doesn't happen at stop lights.. Happened a couple times before I went really far with the time. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

so it doesn't happen at stop lights

My truck has an Auto, so I had it even worse!  I'd be trying to navigate leaving a parking spot, just idling then all of a sudden BAM!  Almost smacked a couple of vehicles, but learned to blip the throttle once before actually putting the truck in gear.

• Like 1

My high idle hasn't worked right since I got it, but its the dealerships fault. I can see the values changing when switching between modes, but after sitting for over 3 minutes, no high idle while all the way over in 3cyl. I think the tech didn't actually make the selection on the page. Bit salty about that. Maybe this year I'll get around to it...  

On 11/2/2021 at 12:08 PM, Silverwolf2691 said:

My high idle hasn't worked right since I got it, but its the dealerships fault. I can see the values changing when switching between modes, but after sitting for over 3 minutes, no high idle while all the way over in 3cyl. I think the tech didn't actually make the selection on the page. Bit salty about that. Maybe this year I'll get around to it...  

That's what happened to me, had it activated at the dealer when I ordered the switch, installed and nothing happened.  I went back to the dealer ship and they plugged it in only to realize they had unlocked the high idle function but forgot to enable it.  At least that time I had the switch so I was able to test it before I left.