• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Police threaten to KILL Pastor over License Plate Light being Burned Out

Mopar1973Man

That is b.s. The cop went over board over a light?! Come on.Having been harassed by the Northglenn, Co Police (3 officers and a woman in plain clothes) before I completely understand. I posted this elsewhere before and received a lot of accusations. I left work and turned onto the main road. I slowed down for a light when it turned green. I believe I was reaching for cigarettes or something when the cop turned his lights on. I pulled over and he came up and asked for my license, insurance, and registration. I complied and gave it to him. He came back after a moment and I asked him why he pulled me over. He just kind of smirked and basically asked what I was on. I told him nothing and repeated why did you pull me over. At this point he asks me to get out of the vehicle. Once again I complied. He asked if I knew who he was and I think I responded somewhat negatively like "do I really give a #$%^" He tells me he does something or other with drug enforcement blah, blah and makes a comment about my eyes not looking right. I told him look bud I just got off my third double shift and I am tired. Sure enough he wants to do a road side sobriety (field.) So I did it. Heel, toe and lift the leg...finger to nose you know the routine. He ends up saying I passed that part then gets his pen light out and once again says my eyes "aren't converging." So another police officer shows up and at this point I am getting pissed. He tells me to do another road side for the next officer while they are just laughing and having a good time. So once again I complete the test and pass but my eyes still don't appear right to them. Next another police officer shows up and the first officer pretty much tells me to do it again. I pretty much told him to go _____ himself at this point and that I was not a roadside entertainer so he ends up throwing a threat....do it or your license will be suspended. I told him that only works when someone refuses a roadside sobriety test. I had completed two and any judge would agree asking me to complete a third would just be harassment. So at this point I am told to sit on the curb and the first officer and some woman in plain clothes start searching my truck. I stood up and began approaching the truck yelling at them to get out of my truck. The other officers restrained me. He didn't find anything of course but had thrown everything in my truck on the floor. I began telling him how I would be filing a formal complaint with the police department and he pretty much shrugged it off.I then told him this was over and I was leaving and proceeded toward my truck once more. He ran up and said "I have something for you." It was a ticket that said 55+mph in a 40, the method of detections were radar and laser and he wrote "pacing." I told him exactly what I thought of him and left.Later I appeared in court on the traffic ticket. Basically I asked for a number of things but the judge told me in Colorado that you have no right to discovery at the traffic court level and that I needed to go to the county clerk and pay my fine. I still laugh every time I hear someone say innocent till proven guilty, cause I wasn't.I filed the formal complaint, not much ever came of it. Horray for justice, right?

As far as this dude i dont see his point of view.He should of just listened and did what the cop told him to do.Dont even get me started on how he disreguarded the bible in his actions and words.To me this pastor gave a bad example to the kids in the car.My pastor would not have acted that way.

Ok...so before i post here I wanna say everyone has a right to an opinion and my opinion is mine, not saying anyone elses is wrong in what I have to say, so I hope nobody takes offence. I watched this video and from what I could see the officer was being polite when he asked for the mans info. He then asked where they were coming from or heading, possibly just as a friendly conversation piece to make it a less authoritive situation. As soon as he asked where they were coming from or headed, the driver gave him attitude saying it's none of his buisness, which the policeman said ok. Then when asking for id from the other men, the driver again gives attitude. So what was his problem, the cop wasn't being an ___, he was just asking to see i'd so he new who he is dealing with. How many times I wonder has a cop asked for i'd and found someone that was wanted on a serious crime? So does a blown license plate light warrant a stop , doesn't seem logical but most likely the law states yes. Cops drive the roads every day and night, walking up to a car at night not having a clue whos inside or what they have pointed at the door towards you, it can't be a good feeling when you standing outside the car. Yes there are bad cops, but there are also good ones that are there for the sole purpose of making the area a person lives a safer place hopefully. If that was three terrorists in that car with a trunk full of explosives going towards an elementary school , people wouldn't think it was a bad thing it was stopped and questions are asked. Police make stops, sometimes they find illegal people or things and get it off our streets, sometimes they inconvienince people a bit, but if you have nothing to hide, why not give that cop outside the door a bit of respect and try to remember he may be the one thats there to be a good cop and make your area safer, not just out to hassle a fella. I always found if i'm respectful to the cop, he's respectful with me, if he gives me a ticket, it because i'm doing something I shouldn't have been doing according to the law. Most times if you are good with them it may get you a break, unless your way outa line. If I were those cops in that situation, I don't think I could've kept my cool as good as they did. BTW, the comment the cop made about it could get more deadly ot whatever it was he said, probably not the best thing he could've said, but we all may say things that aren't the best to say in the heat of the moment sometimes out of frustration. :2cents:

Ok...so before i post here I wanna say everyone has a right to an opinion and my opinion is mine, not saying anyone elses is wrong in what I have to say, so I hope nobody takes offence. I watched this video and from what I could see the officer was being polite when he asked for the mans info. He then asked where they were coming from or heading, possibly just as a friendly conversation piece to make it a less authoritive situation. As soon as he asked where they were coming from or headed, the driver gave him attitude saying it's none of his buisness, which the policeman said ok. Then when asking for id from the other men, the driver again gives attitude. So what was his problem, the cop wasn't being an ___, he was just asking to see i'd so he new who he is dealing with. How many times I wonder has a cop asked for i'd and found someone that was wanted on a serious crime? So does a blown license plate light warrant a stop , doesn't seem logical but most likely the law states yes. Cops drive the roads every day and night, walking up to a car at night not having a clue whos inside or what they have pointed at the door towards you, it can't be a good feeling when you standing outside the car. Yes there are bad cops, but there are also good ones that are there for the sole purpose of making the area a person lives a safer place hopefully. If that was three terrorists in that car with a trunk full of explosives going towards an elementary school , people wouldn't think it was a bad thing it was stopped and questions are asked. Police make stops, sometimes they find illegal people or things and get it off our streets, sometimes they inconvienince people a bit, but if you have nothing to hide, why not give that cop outside the door a bit of respect and try to remember he may be the one thats there to be a good cop and make your area safer, not just out to hassle a fella. I always found if i'm respectful to the cop, he's respectful with me, if he gives me a ticket, it because i'm doing something I shouldn't have been doing according to the law. Most times if you are good with them it may get you a break, unless your way outa line. If I were those cops in that situation, I don't think I could've kept my cool as good as they did. BTW, the comment the cop made about it could get more deadly ot whatever it was he said, probably not the best thing he could've said, but we all may say things that aren't the best to say in the heat of the moment sometimes out of frustration. :2cents:

:iagree: Been pulled over 3 times, coulda got a CNI for one, I was nice, they were nice, I have yet to ever get a ticket. One thing I always do is pull into a parking lot, done it all 3 times. I think it's BS when people pull off to the side of the road if there is a parking lot a block away. There are a million videos on those cop tv shows showing the cop car getting smashed by another guy driving while the cop is talking to the guy he pulled over.

I think it's BS when people pull off to the side of the road if there is a parking lot a block away. There are a million videos on those cop tv shows showing the cop car getting smashed by another guy driving while the cop is talking to the guy he pulled over.

i got yelled at by a cop for doing that.....u must immediately pull over....he ever used it to leverage a voluntary search of my vehicle. if they want you to pull forward, they say it over the loud speaker.

This is one of 1,000's of examples of skin head, jack booted thug, state sponsored terrorists (aka law enforcement officers) who will stop at NOTHING nor spare ANY expense to protect their Napoleanic ego from damage, assault, or challenge by mear minions and sheep from the public. Thugs like these douchebags are FAR worse than the terrorists we are supposedly expending our nation's blood and treasure for much less child molesters, rapists, and thieves. A simple "do you realize you have a license plate light out?", "may I see your license, registration, and proof of insurance?" "I will have to issue a fix it ticket". And be done with it would have been FAR too reasonable and would have pissed away an perfect opportunity to go on an illegal, immoral, and unconstitutional fishing expedition..............wouldn't it? Unfortunately this is a HUGE nationwide problem and crisis. Think not???? http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/

• Like 3

The good cops need to be commended and its unfortunate there are people like this out ther that give them a bad name but remember thers always a good one now I just hope I win my case against the town who hear thinks you can ride someones :moon: for two miles and pull them over for doing five over the limit btw it was at night and he had his high beams on the entire time, they havnt produced a video over the past month and a half and in two weeks if they fail to produce for the day of pretrials the arrest and charges get tossed :pray: I say anyone who sees a cop breaking the rules that they are ther to enforce report them there are agencies that handle it wI know WIS. D.O.T issues a two hundred some odd dollar fine to cops working on the interstate with out there reflective suit on after sundown so do us a favor and stand up for your rights and point the finger when neccesary my :2cents: