• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Store questions?

• Owner
7 hours ago, Threadzy said:

Sounds great! Will you have other forms of payment besides PayPal? How about just a regular credit card? 

My problem is that I cant test it. I need to be able to have someone else verify by logging into Paypal and seeing if the credit/debit cards are available. As far as I know, the Paypal set up I did should have the credit card function but I can't log in as a customer, and a seller at the same time creates an error in regards to this. 

I've not got the drop ship function tested yet. I've got to do a dummy run to send a fake order to DAP and see if they get it right. Being today is over and DAP is about to close I'm going to wait till tomorrow. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I put in a few more hours late this evening plugging in categories for the 2nd Gen 24V where I'm working the most right now to cover most of the members here for parts and supplies. You notice the menu shows the categories now for desktop but be aware mobile users will have issues with the menu for a short time. I'm working on a code workaround for the mobile users being that is a known bug in the store software. I found a bug report and a possible workaround for mobile users. 

I'm starting out with easy products for now and getting as much as I can crammed in the store right away. There are issues like blocking sales to California for tuners I've got to find a fix for. Then I got to contact DAP and ask about how to handle parts with cores like some injectors and injection pumps so we can work this correctly. I want to make sure that core deposits are handled properly so customers get that back. 

This is not for the person that thinks setting up a store is easy. By far way tougher to do with the limitation as listed above and keep everything flowing correctly. 

image.png

• Like 1

• Owner

Well at this point the store is open. I've done the test for the dropshipping function and the Vendor gave me a green light. For now, I've got PayPal up as a payment processor. If you have any problems with the store please post them here so I can fix any problems that might arise. I'm going to be working in the background trying to get more products loaded up on the store. 

https://store.mopar1973man.com

• Staff

I checked out the store. Looking good @Mopar1973Man

I see you've added some more products since we talked. At this point I believe he is focusing on 2nd gen stuff since that is a majority of the membership here. 

Mike and I have talked off and on the past few days during this process. He has been working very hard to get this up and running. I hope this continues to grow to give us all a "one stop shop" for all our needs plus help keep the site going into the future.

Thanks for all your time and hard work Mike!

• Owner

Correct. I'm starting with the 2nd Gen 24V stuff first. Then I'll grow out from there. Yeah, lots of data entry and product listing. Takes a lot of time to do this. Like today I've got lift pumps listed but got more to do. The store is open. If there is something not listed let me know I'll go get it put in the store.

I made an account and cannot get store to open. 2nd gen 24v option does nothing.  Other 4 options open, but have no products. 

Screenshot_20230303_214027_Chrome.jpg.05540a3c1b0a93c1508c3a11572a8b83.jpgScreenshot_20230303_214038_Chrome.jpg.7baf3d3200f89004cb7e1e4723828fab.jpg

Edit....I got in. I have to long hold the link to 2nd gen 24v, then it opens. Other 4, I just tap them and they open.

Edited by Max Tune

2 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Long press will make menu drop. It's a bit tricky I'm going to work at a fix for this. A long tap will result in this.

Screenshot_20230303_204615_Chrome.jpg

Now tap on the web page to remove the menu over the top of web page.

Screenshot_20230303_204522_Chrome.jpg

LOL...ya, I just figured that out and edited my post....

• Like 1

• Owner

ALL MEMBERS 

This is kind of the beta test time of the store so if something isn't quite right post it here and ill get after it. Be aware ill be on the road tomorrow I'm packing my laptop so I can continue to work on this as it goes along. I know it's not perfect but one man can only do so much in one day. I will continue to plug in products as time goes on. All products will have source info in the description as well. I'll be up front I'm plugging in all @dieselautopower products for 2nd Gen now. So when you order it is drop shipped from DAP and it's up to me to support the products sold. Which will occur here on the forum. As other by product and discuss the install of products I'll build articles for those products.

Where else can you hang out with Diesel friends, buy products, and get support at the same website? I'll be one of the first. Think about it...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Yes sir. It the very same one on the rear window. I had small series for the Quad windows but I've sold them all.

I wonder if you can get by with it high on front windshield? I have a headache rack on the back but It will work there too. Yeah let me get one. How much? 

34 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

I may have snagged a couple of the last small ones for quad windows.

20230304_140410.jpg

I like that 2A

• Owner
16 hours ago, jlwelding said:

I wonder if you can get by with it high on front windshield? I have a headache rack on the back but It will work there too. Yeah let me get one. How much? 

I like that 2A

Yes you can but they will have a slight downward curve because of the curvature of the windshield.

• Thanks 1