• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Spring is fast approaching!

• Owner

Sadly my trip to Boise and back home again it was snowing down and back. Got up this morning went Riggins and it snowing to Riggins and back home again. Snow forecasted today 80 percent chance. Then the rest of the week is nothing but rain. (possible snow mix).

I'm done with winter. I'm just done.

• Like 2

I wish I got winter around here like we used to get years ago. Had about 2 weeks that was winter. Snow, cold, it was great. Last few years, it's been damp, dreary, overcast.....spring like crap. It's very depressing. 

• Staff
53 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Had to cut the grass and trim the lawn this weekend.

animated-smileys-garden-0151.gif.b49c0a0e6f2978d1519ecbaa15242e81.gif 

I had to sit outside and have coffee as I haven't seen much sun all winter. It was very nice for a minute or two till another dark cloud came over.

• Staff

Finally had a moment to pull the battery out yesterday, put it on the charger for the night at 2amps.

Load tested it today,  it tested good. Reinstalled it then fired it up for the first time this year!

She rumbled to life with a vengeance,  sounded like music to my ears. Might be able to get a short ride in tomorrow.

• Like 2

When I was at the dealership picking up parts, they fired up a bike for someone. 

I looked at my wife and said "I never get tired of that sound."

She looked at me and said "I have goosebumps. "

We get along OK.....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Staff
On 5/17/2023 at 7:15 PM, Max Tune said:

P.S. Thanks for the tip on S100. That stuff is the bomb diggity....👍👍👍

Yes it is! And your welcome. 

Trike looks awesome! I like the blacked out look on that. Makes it look more sleek and not so "grandpa-ish" if that makes sense. 

Glad to see it back up and road ready. Congrats 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Finally got the bike out on the road! Went for a ride with my daughter, she has a 650 Kawasaki ninja, still new to riding but she has come a long way.

Her and I went to dinner for Father's day and rode for about an hour and a half total. It was a great time. Really seems weird though checking my mirrors and seeing my little girl back there on her own bike. Dam, I'm getting old! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doubletrouble said:

Finally got the bike out on the road! Went for a ride with my daughter, she has a 650 Kawasaki ninja, still new to riding but she has come a long way.

Her and I went to dinner for Father's day and rode for about an hour and a half total. It was a great time. Really seems weird though checking my mirrors and seeing my little girl back there on her own bike. Dam, I'm getting old! 

We need a heart option for likes because I loved that post....

18 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Ummm... Look in the lower right of the post there is (Heart Icon) Then there is Thanks, HaHa, Confused, and Sad...

Ya, I know. Thanks, haha, confused, sad and the heart is like......

It's no biggy, I just felt more than a like....

The like should be a thumbs up...👍

I loved it, should be a red heart....

❤️

Edited by Max Tune

• 1 month later...

Been getting a few miles on. I love getting out and forgetting everything. It's a feeling that just isn't there in a vehicle. Not that I have alot to worry about, but two moms can keep a guy busy without the dads around to take care of things.  Now that the extreme heat is about over, we'll plan on a few overnight or two night rides. Looking forward to the next couple months.....