• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Camp out - New Meadows, Idaho

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Well, it happened again. 

@Tractorman and @JAG1 showed up here with RVs. They made it about 6pm last night. We took off and had dinner last night at River Rock Cafe in Riggins, ID. Thank you @JAG1 for covering dinner for the group. We came back to the house and sat out back for most of the evening till 11pm chatting away about all kinds of topics. 

20230603_100148.jpg

@Tractorman truck and RV on the left and @JAG1 with his truck and slide in camper. Guys are still sleeping in and enjoying the quiet out here. 

Don't have my laptop so responding with Tractorman's. Nice to hear from you guys. We had steaks tonight. Yum! Hope you get better Dan. Billy thank you for all your effort on the site :thumb1:

Weather is as perfect as ever here now

JAG1.

• Like 1

Mike (JAG1) and I just arrived at my place about 10 miles northwest of Baker City.  I want the thank Mike Nelson for his hospitality and letting us visit for a couple of days.

In our defense, we really weren't sleeping in - would you step outside if there was a big guy out there walking around with blue hair and a 9 mm?  I don't think so.

- John

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

I forgot to say that I had a good time visiting MoparMan for a couple days. It was good to see the Mopar Mansion again.

It was fun traveling and camping with Tractorman, staying in my camper at his RV spot on acreage. Really pretty place at the base of the mountains and away from all the Heelots. :thumb1:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

I hope to do more travel camping with everyone, perhaps more in my state, as it is getting expensive running to IBMobile's camp in east central Cali. even tho very beautiful.

Tractorman and everyone else I've met is a very good camping Buddy.

@Doubletrouble,everyone we've ever met while camping has been just plain good people. Amazing 5th wheel you got too, Congrats!

@IBMobile, no need to be jealously fired up, just look at my 10 ft. 2 inch camper and you'll be just fine. :)