• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Just out of curiosity

Max Tune

Did I read here that W-T had a fire at his home? Or did I confuse it with someone else? Hopefully everything is good.

Also, what happened to LorenS.....I think that's his name. He kinda disappeared.....

And what's up with Doubletrouble? He's MIA also.....

Any updates on the chicken man? Can't recall his name on here, but others know who I mean. Hope he's doing well also....

Just some random wonderings I had while checking through the site tonight....

• 2 weeks later...

W-T is doing okay.  He is going through long processes of collecting insurance money and other resources so he can rebuild to some degree.  At this point, I believe he wants to stay in Paradise if everything works out.

As far as "chicken man" (DRipley) goes, I think you guys picked on him so much that it caused his disappearance.  I only picked on him a little.

- John

Edited by Tractorman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Staff

Doubletrouble is here!!! 

I've been busy lately closing up the camper for the season, had a couple vehicles to work on for other people but time has been limited because of the strike at toledo jeep. I've been having to run the "road" board again which means I'm out on the road more than at home.

Been a bit of a roller coaster here lately, and to top it off the past 4 days I've been sick. Had all the good stuff, runny nose, cough, headache and body aches. No fun.

But yes, I've been lurking a little and trying to keep up on some things. I'll be around more here soon.

• Like 2