• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Live Chat

Mopar1973Man

Hey, What about us shift workers? Could you work around our schedules too?:shrug: Just kidding..................:lol: Seriously I work shift work so every other week is out for me as I am on 2nd shift 2:30-10:30 pm cst. And I fill in for others on midnight shift on a short notice basis also.:cry:

Hey, What about us shift workers? Could you work around our schedules too?:shrug: Just kidding..................:lol: Seriously I work shift work so every other week is out for me as I am on 2nd shift 2:30-10:30 pm cst. And I fill in for others on midnight shift on a short notice basis also.:cry:

i can relate...we can make our own "late night chat". my shifts at 11.30pm - 5am(plus all the running around in the daytime) send me a pm and i will be there

All i know is the West Coast boys surely did represent !!!! HAHAHHAAHA and ISX balied like a kid stuck with his cookie in the jar ........ yes - I worded that correctly !!! :tease:

I wouldn't hold your breathe for me. This new job is full time as in ALL of my time. I went out tuesday morning and won't be back home for weeks. We stay in hotels and everything that may or may not have internet and the crew always wants me to play pool or something with them so I am basically screwed. All my free time has come to a huge halt, in fact I won't even see my truck for all these weeks and I might end up with only a few days to myself on some weekends for as long as I work for this place. :ahhh: I'll try and make it thursday, but I doubt it.