• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1.000.000 Miles Yet???

949K right now. This is the slow season for me so I apologize for not racking up the miles faster! My guess is 1m will be in May or maybe April.

--- Update to the previous post...

been wondering about that myself cajflyn. your sig still says 930k. as many miles as you drive you ought to be near 950k by now.

Nice. You are about dead on.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome, is is full syncro? Was it hard to install? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a little info about it. I might want to do something like that later down the road!:hyper:

All the parts are easy to get,trans is full syncro. Mine's 2wd, you would have to figure adapting to Tranfer case:shrug:

All the parts are easy to get,trans is full syncro. Mine's 2wd, you would have to figure adapting to Tranfer case:shrug:

Umm.... that's a good point... might be possible though...:shrug: Probably just cost money!:spend::broke::lmao: I did a little searching and found this: http://www.sanco-bg.com/NV5600_Conversion_parts_list.htm Good info there! Do you happen to have a picture of the shifter inside the truck?:shrug:

Umm.... that's a good point... might be possible though...:shrug: Probably just cost money!:spend::broke::lmao: I did a little searching and found this: http://www.sanco-bg.com/NV5600_Conversion_parts_list.htm Good info there! Do you happen to have a picture of the shifter inside the truck?:shrug:

Thats were i got the idea to do this was his website. I just made a rough cover,need to make or have a nice cover made out of maybe thin diamond plate aluminum. The stick itself that came with mine was not usable in my truck,so i cut it and brazed the curved section of my NV5600 shifter to it so i could just screw back on my stick.:cool:

Thats were i got the idea to do this was his website. I just made a rough cover,need to make or have a nice cover made out of maybe thin diamond plate aluminum. The stick itself that came with mine was not usable in my truck,so i cut it and brazed the curved section of my NV5600 shifter to it so i could just screw back on my stick.:cool:

Awesome man, thanks for the info and insight!!!:hyper: