Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dorkweed

1.000.000 Miles Yet???

dorkweed    313
dorkweed

CajFlynn, How many miles?????? Keep on truckin'!!!:thumb1:

dripley    1,086
dripley

been wondering about that myself cajflyn. your sig still says 930k. as many miles as you drive you ought to be near 950k by now.

Mopar1973Man    3,699
Mopar1973Man

There is a rumor floating around saying that once you hit 999,999 the odometer just quits right there and won't roll over... You got to go to a dealer and have a DRBIII tool to get the actual mileage... :duh::pray: I'm hoping it actually does roll over... Last I heard from Caj his like 957K I think... :shrug: (CRS!)

cajflynn    7
cajflynn

949K right now. This is the slow season for me so I apologize for not racking up the miles faster! My guess is 1m will be in May or maybe April.

--- Update to the previous post...

been wondering about that myself cajflyn. your sig still says 930k. as many miles as you drive you ought to be near 950k by now.

Nice. You are about dead on.

dripley    1,086
dripley

that would be the only bet i would have won tonight. good luck on the 1 mill.

• Like 1

Prowelder    3
Prowelder

Drive safe,maybe someday we'll cross paths.:thumb1:

May I ask what your Fuller 6 speed is?:shrug:

Prowelder    3
Prowelder

fso 8406 [ATTACH=CONFIG]2512[/ATTACH]

Wow that things looks tough!!!! How do you like it in your truck?:shrug:

Blueox01    0
Blueox01

Wow that things looks tough!!!! How do you like it in your truck?:shrug:

Love it,after 3 NV5600's this is a real Trans.:drool:

Prowelder    3
Prowelder

Love it,after 3 NV5600's this is a real Trans.:drool:

Awesome, is is full syncro? Was it hard to install? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a little info about it. I might want to do something like that later down the road!:hyper:

Blueox01    0
Blueox01

Awesome, is is full syncro? Was it hard to install? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a little info about it. I might want to do something like that later down the road!:hyper:

All the parts are easy to get,trans is full syncro. Mine's 2wd, you would have to figure adapting to Tranfer case:shrug:

Prowelder    3
Prowelder

All the parts are easy to get,trans is full syncro. Mine's 2wd, you would have to figure adapting to Tranfer case:shrug:

Umm.... that's a good point... might be possible though...:shrug: Probably just cost money!:spend::broke::lmao: I did a little searching and found this: http://www.sanco-bg.com/NV5600_Conversion_parts_list.htm Good info there! Do you happen to have a picture of the shifter inside the truck?:shrug:

Blueox01    0
Blueox01

Umm.... that's a good point... might be possible though...:shrug: Probably just cost money!:spend::broke::lmao: I did a little searching and found this: http://www.sanco-bg.com/NV5600_Conversion_parts_list.htm Good info there! Do you happen to have a picture of the shifter inside the truck?:shrug:

Thats were i got the idea to do this was his website. I just made a rough cover,need to make or have a nice cover made out of maybe thin diamond plate aluminum. The stick itself that came with mine was not usable in my truck,so i cut it and brazed the curved section of my NV5600 shifter to it so i could just screw back on my stick.:cool:

Prowelder    3
Prowelder

Thats were i got the idea to do this was his website. I just made a rough cover,need to make or have a nice cover made out of maybe thin diamond plate aluminum. The stick itself that came with mine was not usable in my truck,so i cut it and brazed the curved section of my NV5600 shifter to it so i could just screw back on my stick.:cool:

Awesome man, thanks for the info and insight!!!:hyper:

mr.mindless    5
mr.mindless

Was one of those threads yours? wondering when you went medium duty. Took me all of 20k and 2 nv4500s to go hd in mine. Love my rtoo9513. If only the rest would quit falling apart. 272k now, bought it with 242 November 09.

Rogan    30
Rogan

949K right now. This is the slow season for me so I apologize for not racking up the miles faster! My guess is 1m will be in May or maybe April.

Hey CajFlynn... What's your odometer say these days? :shrug:

Wake up, there, Mikie! :owned::lmao:

dripley    1,086
dripley

i wondering to mr. flynn. im saying 967k. just trying to see if i can make another good bet tonight. good luck, good mileage.

Mopar1973Man    3,699
Mopar1973Man

Wake up, there, Mikie! :owned::lmao:

:lmao::lmao2: Slow again like usual Rogan... He just called last night and is just crossing the 960K mark... On a personal note Caj told he had hurt his back doing a job on a boat a few days ago. Now he's fighting a sore back while he drives cross country. I hope your back heals soon bud... I even said a few prayers so maybe you get some relief... :pray:

dorkweed    313
dorkweed

BUMP!!! I'm guessing around 996,xxx, as of about now. How about it Caj..........???????I'm catching up to you..........just turned 140,000 on Mighty Whitey this past weekend!!!!:doh::lmao: