• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2011 Mopar Theme

• Owner

Hey Gang... Enjoy the new theme that I produced for 2011. I'm still working on it but I figure I would flip it on so you could enjoy the work I've put into it... But as a fall back measure at the bottom of the page you'll have control to flip back and forth between the themes (old and new)... Also the theme is about longevity and enjoy the drive... So I was looking to build something that is not with a racing or performance appeal but more of a relaxed outdoors feeling. So as you see the background just insert your truck in the pic... :thumb1:

• Like 4

Hey Gang... Enjoy the new theme that I produced for 2011. I'm still working on it but I figure I would flip it on so you could enjoy the work I've put into it... But as a fall back measure at the bottom of the page you'll have control to flip back and forth between the themes (old and new)... Also the theme is about longevity and enjoy the drive... So I was looking to build something that is not with a racing or performance appeal but more of a relaxed outdoors feeling. So as you see the background just insert your truck in the pic... :thumb1:

where's the ENYA theme song man ?????? :lmao: looks good :thumb1:

i like it, but it needs a little tweaking.the button VIEW FIRST UNREAD is so dark i could barely find it and the REPLY WITH QUOTE isn't as hard to find but is still pretty dark. the bar at the top with the logo and user name/login area, could that be made semi transparent?i really like the colors and the trees. in oklahoma, our telephone poles are taller than most trees. and the ones that are taller are crappy cedar trees(which is choking off native plants).

I noticed the new theme today - nice. But I also noticed that scrolling down the pages has become quite a bit slower. If I click & hold my cursor over the arrows on the vertical scroll bar, the page advances one line at a time at a rate of about two lines per second. I have a fast connection speed but my equipment is pretty old - perhaps that is the problem. But I didn't notice it until today.Thanks for all you do Mike!Joe in St Louis

• Owner

That's why I left the old theme selectable in the control panel or by going to the bottom of the page. I had a funny feeling about the amount of older computers out there and some not capable of running the xHTML codes and CSS scripts with good performance. Also I know the background is a rather large image and still at least 150 kB download even though I compressed it as tight as possible. But like I said before I was looking to build something that isn't performance related and had a more comfort feel to it... Just wait... There is a another theme on the design table now for a snow theme... Then there is more to come as well... I might wear short sleeved shirts but my sleeves are full of tricks...:evilgrin: (Evil laughter)

• Owner

What happened to the remember me button at the top of the page when you sign in so you dont have to sign in every time you pull up the site? Am I just missing it?

What browser are you using? I want to test that out I might have to build two themes... Since I reduced the width size from 1060px to 1000px I've ran into several issues of layout that I've been fighting with... So I might have to make a smal version for old computer and normal version for us wide screen guys... :rolleyes: