• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Replacing the VP44 Injection Pump

Don't worry... There is no way to pick up the gear enough to actually move it... Someone from over at CF did the testing and found out the only way you could actual do it is take the gear case cover off. Other than that you can't lift it high to clear the gear teeth... So slap the new pump in! :wink:

:iagree: It's in there too close to have moved.

I was gone (from here) a couples. Anyway the help is great and everything seems to be solved. I erased the old code and don't have any new ones. The truck runs great.I do drop in and read stuff at least a couple times a week. I just don't have a lot to say. It's better to read a learn. Thanks again.

• Owner

I was gone (from here) a couples. Anyway the help is great and everything seems to be solved.

I erased the old code and don't have any new ones. The truck runs great.

I do drop in and read stuff at least a couple times a week. I just don't have a lot to say. It's better to read a learn.

Thanks again.

Make sure to take the time and ask questions... :smart: