• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bulk Oil Buying... Transfer pumps for Crankcase oil

• Staff

I'm able to buy the original CI-4 oil without any CJ-4 oil additives or lack of them for my 2 older diesels:thumbup2: :hyper:However, I don't like standing on a ladder holding a 5 gallon bucket over my engine with a giant funnel. It won't work. :doh:So what oil transfer pumps you guys got or use? Or better yet, what are some of the tricks you guys do with bulk containers?TIA

• Staff

Thanks everyone.... it made a mess for a short while till tilted up higher. Hate that :banghead:.Oh boy did my 12 valve ever thank me tonight for that non CJ OIL. Sounds lots smoother.I paid 68 bucks for each 5 gallon bucket at TARR OIL in Portland, Oregon.I'm going for a pump of some sort to make it easy. However, I did find rubber hose about the right size to screw onto the threads that the cap screws to, just like a gas can spout, didn't leak after that.Thanks for the tip for a transfer pump.Dripley, that oil's so good I put it in my wifes car after I'm done with it:lmao:

I have one like this and a few like these at work that have worked flawlessly, bought them at both oreillys and tractor supply. -Jordan-
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...