• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

If you are really looking for fueling, then i have read the TST comp is much stronger, i have the edge comp, and do not think it is close to 120 extra hp on level 5. It pulls hard, but most people run it maxed out, so that means we want more. I am looking for something that will make me say "wow i gotta turn that down " you know what i mean. I switched out my turbo from a hy to a hx, and that did make it come to life quite a bit, smoke down low if you lug it, but its a pretty clean box. Just depends on what you are looking for i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

[*]

Level 0: Stock

Level 1: 40 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque

Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque

Level 3: 80 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque

Level 4: 100 Horsepower - 300 Foot Pounds of Torque

Level 5: 120 Horsepower - 350 Foot Pounds of Torque

each of those levels have a sub level with 5 settings, and those control how much low boost fuel. check out edge website, they have a full write up

• Like 1

Thanks for the clear up. Just one more quick question. What is low boost fuel? what does it mean?

Low boost fuel means the amount of fuel delivered prior to the truck making any boost at all. Unless you have injectors to provide some fuel prior to boost it would be a bad idea to ever turn that down below 5 IMO. Each mark down from that is a percentage of full fuel. So in essence your taking away fuel that could be protecting your VP44 from death. The skinny pedal is a much better way to prevent smoke, and for that matter, this box doesn't smoke much anyway. There are specific numbers for the percentage I just didn't look them up.