• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  
packinheat2

apps

my truck threw the codes p2121 and p2122. Now it is back to acting fine, I dont really want to get stranded anywhere again so should I just order the sensor? And whats the deal with someplaces you get the whole bracket with sensor already in it, but other places you just get the sensor and you might have to calibrate it. The price difference is huge but which would be better?

To the OP, you've got a 3rd gen, correct????? If so, do you know which APPS you have?????They can be mounted on the engine in front of the intake horn under the bell shaped housing, they can be under the drivers side battery tray (like mine), or they can be on the floor inside the cab connected to the go pedal.You'd better find out before you order, as they are not all the same in a different location.

To the OP, you've got a 3rd gen, correct????? If so, do you know which APPS you have????? They can be mounted on the engine in front of the intake horn under the bell shaped housing, they can be under the drivers side battery tray (like mine), or they can be on the floor inside the cab connected to the go pedal. You'd better find out before you order, as they are not all the same in a different location.

Ya mine is mounted to the engine so it should work :thumb1:

What is an apps? And does my '06 have one? Tell me, tell me now. LOL

APPS=Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor Yes; your '06 does have one. It'll either be under the drivers side battery tray, or in the cab connected to the "go pedal". Only the early 3rd gens had them mounted on the engine under the bell shaped housing.
  • Like 1

APPS=Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor

Yes; your '06 does have one. It'll either be under the drivers side battery tray, or in the cab connected to the "go pedal". Only the early 3rd gens had them mounted on the engine under the bell shaped housing.

Bold I'm pretty sure is the correct answer...
  • Like 1

If you guys were just a bit more knowledgable about automatic trucks, me and Rogan could quit being on the bleeding edge. :ahhh::banghead::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

My timbos apps works alot better then the factory one did, even from new. Alot better than new.Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2