• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

apps

my truck threw the codes p2121 and p2122. Now it is back to acting fine, I dont really want to get stranded anywhere again so should I just order the sensor? And whats the deal with someplaces you get the whole bracket with sensor already in it, but other places you just get the sensor and you might have to calibrate it. The price difference is huge but which would be better?

To the OP, you've got a 3rd gen, correct????? If so, do you know which APPS you have?????They can be mounted on the engine in front of the intake horn under the bell shaped housing, they can be under the drivers side battery tray (like mine), or they can be on the floor inside the cab connected to the go pedal.You'd better find out before you order, as they are not all the same in a different location.

To the OP, you've got a 3rd gen, correct????? If so, do you know which APPS you have????? They can be mounted on the engine in front of the intake horn under the bell shaped housing, they can be under the drivers side battery tray (like mine), or they can be on the floor inside the cab connected to the go pedal. You'd better find out before you order, as they are not all the same in a different location.

Ya mine is mounted to the engine so it should work :thumb1:

What is an apps? And does my '06 have one? Tell me, tell me now. LOL

APPS=Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor Yes; your '06 does have one. It'll either be under the drivers side battery tray, or in the cab connected to the "go pedal". Only the early 3rd gens had them mounted on the engine under the bell shaped housing.
  • Like 1