• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

first cummins

i have been searching all over the web and am led here.. my names jason im from michigan i got my first cummins truck month ago. put it together bad transmission., got that fixed now wiring problems , tack twitches , brake light comes on, abs,and my overdrive and lock up turn on and off loose power, what i am thinking. i want to like it .lol. their are spliced wires all over. their were two wires on pos of battery one was red, both of them broke, one the wind could have blew it off, i have the engine harness off, and most of engine compartment wiring . tomorrow goes the filtering through trying to figure out whos bad..

Sounds like you just need a wiring diagram to trace down all those broken wires, hard to diagnose anything when it's all spliced lol. In the downloads section you can find it. If you have any trouble let me know. Welcome to the site by the way..

Welcome to the forum as well. I too bought a used truck, that has stumped and flumoxed me acouple of times. The up side is I know it wants to be a good truck just the PO didn't do his job.It gets better, and when you have it all fixed. It'll run for years to come.