• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

You're a "Real" Fire Wood Burner if.........................

dorkweed

Your better half doesn't mind having an engine hoist in the dining room so you can set the stove on the hearth. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4792[/ATTACH]When you think that 7 years old is too late in life to learn how to properly stack firewood.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4794[/ATTACH]

You're a "Real" Fire Wood Burner if...........................

You've ever left a log in the toilet.........

Posted Image

Hey MnTom,

Just letting you know that I plagiarized/cut and pasted that picture to several other forums I go to!!!! Twas too good not to!! The responses have been "priceless"!!!! Most of them cannot be forwarded here verbatim because of the filter.............

I'm still laughing just at the thought of that picture!!!!:duh::cookoo:

New tires, Mike??? They don't look like the little "pizza cutters" you normally run in the summer.:shrug:Also, I hope you's guys were resting those saw bars on your boot tops or a piece of wood, and not the gravel drive!!!!!:soap:Nice "load"!!! I'm jealous!!:cheers: What species of wood is that???? The ash and box elder I've gotten around here is pretty darn heavy in that sized round. I can barely lift them. Oak, hickory, hedge.........two people to move those sized rounds unless you "noodled" them in half. Curious!!

• Owner

New tires, Mike??? They don't look like the little "pizza cutters" you normally run in the summer.:shrug:

Yes those are my 235/85 R16 tires... (70 PSI in the front and 60 PSI in the rear)

Also, I hope you's guys were resting those saw bars on your boot tops or a piece of wood, and not the gravel drive!!!!!:soap:

Of course we hate to have to break out the file and sharpen chains because of rock damage. That serious firewood burner foul there! :punish:

Nice "load"!!! I'm jealous!!:cheers: What species of wood is that???? The ash and box elder I've gotten around here is pretty darn heavy in that sized round. I can barely lift them. Oak, hickory, hedge.........two people to move those sized rounds unless you "noodled" them in half. Curious!!

Yes those round were heavy even in half and yes we noodled them...:lol: That is Red Fir the prize firewood of the area. People treat red fir trees like gold mine you NEVER tell a friend even where you got it. :whistle2: As for that load it closer to 1.5 cords. I got in argument over the amount with the friend in the picture. He told me to split the pile and then stack it and measure the cords. In three fat loads like that totaled little over 5 cords measured... :stuned: (Go big or go home... I went home big!) :wink: Point of reference look at the tree there is a 16" measure stick laying on the trunk of the fallen tree... post-2-138698195408_thumb.jpg

Yes those are my 235/85 R16 tires... (70 PSI in the front and 60 PSI in the rear) Of course we hate to have to break out the file and sharpen chains because of rock damage. That serious firewood burner foul there! :punish: Yes those round were heavy even in half and yes we noodled them...:lol: That is Red Fir the prize firewood of the area. People treat red fir trees like gold mine you NEVER tell a friend even where you got it. :whistle2: As for that load it closer to 1.5 cords. I got in argument over the amount with the friend in the picture. He told me to split the pile and then stack it and measure the cords. In three fat loads like that totaled little over 5 cords measured... :stuned: (Go big or go home... I went home big!) :wink: Point of reference look at the tree there is a 16" measure stick laying on the trunk of the fallen tree... [ATTACH=CONFIG]4826[/ATTACH]

...ahh the good ol' smell of red fir. :whistle:

New tires, Mike??? They don't look like the little "pizza cutters" you normally run in the summer.:shrug:

Also, I hope you's guys were resting those saw bars on your boot tops or a piece of wood, and not the gravel drive!!!!!:soap:

How about 'finding' a steel fence post completed imbeded in the VERY FIRST CUT WITH A BRAND NEW MACHINE!!! Oh, joys of cleaning up old farm homesteads...

If'n you had a sharp chain to start; and you hit some "stuff", it shouldn't be such an ordeal unless you're "leaning" on the bar when you hit it. :smart:

If'n you hit some stuff; just ride it out, and ease back, and then lean onto the "thing". It'll actually sharpen your dulled chain if you ease onto it back again!!!!:tongue::duh:

Just kidding guys!!!!:lmao::lmao2: Watch where you're cutting!!!:smart: