• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

You're a "Real" Fire Wood Burner if.........................

dorkweed

Come On Guys; Let's Keep This Going....................You're a real wood burner if.....The gas man gives you the "finger" after checking your meter!!When "getting wood" has more than one meaning.When your parents visit and say; "I didn't know you sold wood."When "morning wood", means your loading the stove!!When you and you fellow wood burners get together and talk about each others "wood"!!The local squirrels think "WTF"!!!!

You get invited to dinner and you keep checking out the dead tree in the back yard.You set up a "web cam" at work to check on your fire at home.Mike Only Here...............When you try to use your "multi-meter" as a "moisturemeter" on your firewod!!When you have "burning wood" and don't need medical assistance.When your wood is 16" long, and it's only average length.When you've been cutting so long, you use a hollow log for a toilet.

• Owner

You allow NO one to:

Touch, adjust, clean, repair, operate, or mix the gas/oil. The saw rides 'up front'... on the way to/from the woods....

Wow! :wow: I must a Redneck then with my saw sticking up out of the pile would in the back of the truck. Yes. No one I mean no one touches my saw for tuning or repairs... I will be the only one to sharpen my chain!

Posted Image

As for me I like long wood... :lmao::lmao2: Also the Cummins has a second life of being a Cummins Skidder. :wink:

Posted Image

• Like 1

I didn't know you had a son??!!:cheers:

Question with no answer.............yet!!!!!:smart::ahhh::think: You're a "Real" fire wood burner if.......... Your cell phone ringtone is a chainsaw running thru a big round!! Instead of watching mindless TV, you star at your burning wood stove for hours!!:2cents: