Light duty!

mrtowman4u

Well folks I've done it again!!! I messed up, going in for surgery this morning at 6:45 to have tennis elbow release surgery. The doc said it was from too much repeatitive motion! I never knew how much a person uses their elbow and the last few months have been heck...pain constant! I'll let everyone know the outcome later on today! Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

The doc said it was from too much repeatitive motion! Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm. I am going to leave that one alone!!:lmao2: Anyhow, I tore the tendon loose from the bone on my left elbow a few years back. The Dr. used a hi tech super glue to glue it back on and all is well! I only had a cast on for three weeks. Hopefully yours goes as well or better!
  • Like 2

Yea I told I guess being single too long had an adverse effect on me! He laughed so hard he had to leave when he came back I said I guess when I get my right arm well he's gonna have to fix the left arm next! Lmbo:eek:Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2