• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Mopar1973Man

You can't cure stupid RV owners...

I can see the "classifieds" ad now...  "Truck for sale - Low KM's - Like NEW"...

Wow.

• Like 1

Well in his case a set of new tires would triple the value of that wee vehicle. Those K-mart hub caps must add at least 5 bucks to it too. :thumb1:

Edited by Wild and Free
  • Like 1

I'm defending this person for not paying better attention to what he's towing but really with how quiet those class A motorhomes are inside and how powerful the engines can be (especially if its a pusher), I'm sure he didn’t even notice what was going on behind him.  Maybe he didn’t have a rear camera, which he should have when towing behind a big RV like that.  Whatever the case, its the other folks on the road who should be giving the helpful notice that something’s wrong.....not ridiculing.  I cant even begin to count how many people I tell on the road that they have a flat (or going flat) tire on their car or trailer.  Its just common courtesy.

When towing with my truck, I'd never "feel" a flat tire as the engine just powers unaffected through the additional drag.  The last time I noticed my old TT with a flat was only because my boost gauge went up 2 psi and I thought that was strange enough to pull over, whereby I found a destroyed tire back there.  Sure would have been nice to have someone behind me give a heads up that it was going flat before it tore up my trailers side.  That’s why I now run a TPMS.

Edited by KATOOM
  • Like 1

It's my thought that no one is perfect. We all have accomplished unbelievable mistakes sometime during our lives.

Edited by JAG1