• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Donations: Tank is on empty.

I feel really bad about this...I'm really sorry to say to you Mike, that I have not donated financially. If this was at any other time than now, I could probably throw a few bones your way. But in my shoes right now, I'm sucking off the unemployment boob. I'm very thankful at the moment to have family that is willing to help support. Because without them, I would be nothing!So to feel as though I have turned my back on this family, it shames me! :ashamed:

• Owner

Donated. Best truck site on the web. Mike, can your donations tab come up on the "New Posts" page?

It's now on both the thread page as well as the forum listing pages. I think part of it is more and more people have smart phones and using them and I've got no way of showing this on tapatalk or forum runner. Another reason I know I got to get the new software purchased and update the site more so for the mobile people.
  • Like 1

• Owner

Reminder to all that have donated. For those of you that have are entitled to create ad banners for the site and advertise a company you work for, personal business, etc. So if you wanting to advertise I'm more than willing to add your banner to the site. Ad Banner requirements:Image Size ...: 468x60File Type ......: GIF or Animated GIF, JPG, or PNGFile size .......: try and keep the size down to say 250-500kb if possible.Thank you Wild and Free for asking about the banner I have absolutely no issues with any donating member advertising there business or product.

• Like 1