• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HELP! Leaking injector!

If it is pumping fuel out to where it is running off the engine you have a leak, if it is just damp with fuel it is just fuel that was trapped in the void in the head between the line nut and crossover tube and will weep out and dry after a few days of being warmed up good. Very common and nothing to worry about happens all the time and folks think they have a leak which they do not.

• Like 2

When I installed mine I tightened the injectors and then installed the cross over tubes and had more than one leak. I went back and reversed the order. Installed the injectors then then crossover tubes, tightened the fuel lines and then tightened the injectors and all my leaks went away. That said I think I would put on new o ring on and see if that stops it.