• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1,000 human visitors per day!

• Owner

Congratulations Sir!! Impressive!

I keep an eye on the Google Analytics and been slowly climbing up in traffic. Gaining about 200-250 human visitors every year on average.

Im about 100 of those. Lmao

Sorry... But you IP address in only count once.

Pretty good stuff there Mike.:thumbup2:

Thank you for making it happen. The whole forum thing is because you guys like to volunteer your time and help other member fix there problem and contribute you knowledge to others. So I got to say "Thank you" to all of you for making it happen.

Glad to hear they are actually human:thumb1:, not aliens

Bots (Aliens) are not counted...

:wow:

Shocking isn't it?! 1,000 people piling through the doors of this little web site and growing? What is even more shocking we are up to 1,133 as of yesterday... (Gained another hundred!) post-2-13869821169_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Ouch... Now that the change of software I'm barely getting 200-220 people in the site a day... This is because the URL changes from the software. I expected this kind of loss. But I'm going to need all the help of you by spreading the links of Mopar1973Man.Com over at other sites. This will build back up the backlinks...