• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

High Idle Kit Is Here

I feel kind of silly now. I was showing a friend how it works...and how about that.

Worked perfect. Right off he said it would be good on the firedept  mini pumper. PTO would be at a good speed.

Ed If I can buy you a beer or 3 let me know.

Regards Chris   

• Owner

I feel kind of silly now. I was showing a friend how it works...and how about that.

Worked perfect. Right off he said it would be good on the firedept  mini pumper. PTO would be at a good speed.

Ed If I can buy you a beer or 3 let me know.

Regards Chris   

Still it would be best to use a hand throttle knob for pump operations. But for vehicle accidents and other things that just require engine R's to be held high for alternator (scene lights, emergency lights, heater, etc) it works awesome for that purpose.

• Like 1

Me & ME had beer last night.... Nice having NON utah beer. Don't bother with beer, have your friends buy switches, too.... That way, I can buy my own beer... LOL

Thank you all for the kind words. I just feel that I should treat my customers like I want to be treated.

Ed

• Like 1

I havent seen one installed there before. Looks good! You might do a short write up about your install over in the forum board called High Idle Kit I believe. You will see a few of us have posted write ups about different installs.

Welcome to the forum by the way!!

• Like 1

Ok I guess I will have to find the other forum board. I really didn't prefer to put it here, but I have no cubby and I have a 3 gauge pod in the a pillar and the kick panel has to much plastic behind it so I figured this was the best spot available.

• 1 year later...