• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

High Idle Kit Is Here

post-1794-0-92053800-1390940844_thumb.jpGauge mount on the steering column. I ran the wires out of the back of the gauge to the left and as far back as possible on the steering column, then out into the engine bay. I can take more pictures if anyone needs them.

Edited by TFaoro
  • Like 2

Tfaro, I would love a full set of pictures of every detail. I know it will be a pain, but, I will compensate you for your time for a detailed writeup on it with pics. I have the column mount & will add  the insert & glue part. My truck just has no dash & looks like crap. Mopar1973man will give you article space privelages. I would like to see the co;umn pod removed & how you ran the wires, what power source you used & all the way to the ECT/IAT onnections. As said, I will compensate you for your time for a detailed full install article, or give you a manufacturer's discount on a future product, which there are 2 of at the moment. That could change in a week.

Thank you,

Ed.

Yankneck, I will tear it all apart this weekend and have it done on Saturday (BRONCOS SUNDAY!!) Do you want me to cut the zip ties to pull the wires out and show where they run, or do you just want me to take pictures with them in place? Also, would you like this in a new thread like  me78569  did with his write up?

Thank you for a great product!

Tyler

Just how you ran it. No need to undo the zipties at all. We're trying to gather all of the installs for a gallery so that people can reference it. ME, he's just a crazy man !!! Post it here & Michael will copy it to the gallery he is starting (Cough cough),,,,

Thanks, man,,

Ed

:duh::nono::spank::lmao2:

post-1794-0-38649500-1391055240_thumb.jp

Just how you ran it. No need to undo the zipties at all. We're trying to gather all of the installs for a gallery so that people can reference it. ME, he's just a crazy man !!! Post it here & Michael will copy it to the gallery he is starting (Cough cough),,,,

Thanks, man,,

Ed

Great! I'll get it done asap!

• Like 1

Frigging beautiful. Thank you. Michael will get it All filed appropriately.

When you purchase my next product through DAP, please message me first for a discount.

You will want my next product.....

Thanks alot,

Ed

Not a problem. What is the next product!?  :hyper:

We all know I fully intend to build the ultimate fuel systems hopefully for ALL diesel trucks, mild to friggin' stoopid HP levels. This is new. Michael & I figured out something huge. There will be full beta testing, then retail release, of course through www.dieselautopower.com in about 6 weeks with full documentation. Project Secret Squirrel.... Yeah, we're nutz...

Ed

Edited by Yankneck696