• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Someone has gun and dun it!!!!

hex0rz

Theres been plenty of times I have circled the station looking for a diesel pump. Everytime there was a person at the diesel pump filling their gas, I just give them the stink eye! They look at me with a smell of fear. The legs shake and the tail curls in between their legs... :clap:

It goes the other way at times too, my wife has had pricks like that cut her off at the diesel pumps not realizing her VW TDI is a diesel, it has happened to her 2 times in the last couple months and it really peeeeeved her off too.

I wouldn't be so nice, they would have #2 running down their pant leg if they tried it on me. :badidea:

Its only a thought, but my reasoning would be, anytime a station wants to sell diesel, give us our own area... Don't put a gas and diesel pump together!

Fred Meyers, Safeway, etc. are such places I have gone that do not do this.

• Owner

Like in Riggins, ID the Chevron station has 2 Diesel pumps on the outside row towards the street. I really sucks being those 2 are quick snagged by little gasoline power vehicles. Then the owners go inside the store use the restroom, look at goodies and snack food, etc. Then you wait and wait... Grrr...

I love it in Grangeville, ID they have the standard islands with gas and diesel but when those are full just swing around the other side and grab a big truck pump and load up.

It goes the other way at times too, my wife has had pricks like that cut her off at the diesel pumps not realizing her VW TDI is a diesel, it has happened to her 2 times in the last couple months and it really peeeeeved her off too.

I wouldn't be so nice, they would have #2 running down their pant leg if they tried it on me. :badidea:

Yea, and the fuel filler is on the wrong side to just get in line. I wish the US version would put the filler on the left side......

Edited by MnTom