• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Let It Snow

dorkweed

My weather says -8F sunday, high of 3 monday..........you northerners are really starting to tick me off.  Keep this $&*7 on your side of the fence.  Was only 15 today.  Global warming my @$$.  

I saw some movie where they were in Antarctica and they had to take their gloves off and they grabbed a metal pole and their skin stuck to it or something or froze and it started bleeding a lot.  I've endured a lot of pain in my dirt biking but just seeing that makes me shudder.  

Bill is right. Not only do the ambient temps here in Grand Forks hover around -30 at night but there is almost always a 20-30 mph wind on top of that. Makes for dangerously low temps with the wind chill. i am ready for summer now and so is the old cummins..

You gotta get through your blizzard and then the flooding of the Red Riiver first!