• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lost Family Members And Inactive Members

• Owner

Ok Gang.

I've found a wonderful plugin that allows me to continue the member maintenance like we had in the past with vBulletin 4 but this plugin "Manage Inactive Members" all done on schedule. So this is what I got set up...

NOTIFY INACTIVE FAMILY MEMBERS

After 90 days of your last login you'll get a nice message to remind you that you've been inactive. Then every 90 days you'll get another email sent to you reminding you. This notice will be sent out every day at 1 am in groups of 100 users at a time maximum.

MOVING FAMILY MEMBERS TO "LOST FAMILY MEMBERS" GROUP

After 365 days if you have 1 or more post on the site you account will be disabled and moved to the Lost Family Member Group. There will be a PM sent to your PM box notifying you your account has been disabled. This notice will be sent out every day at 2 am in groups of 100 users at a time maximum.

DELETING FAMILY MEMBERS AFTER 365 DAYS

The only way you can be deleted is if you truly have not contributed at all. In other words if you have a post count of ZERO then your account will be deleted after 365 days to free the server space and free the user name for someone else to use.

Any comments, suggestion or changes please speak up and we'll discuss them.

• Like 1

After 365 days if you have 1 or more post on the site you account will be disabled and moved to the Lost Family Member Group. There will be a PM sent to your PM box notifying you your account has been disabled. This notice will be sent out every day at 2 am in groups of 100 users at a time maximum.

If a persons account is disabled how are thery going to be able to log in and get their PM?

Now the Auto-deletion of members is enabled. So if you account is over one year since last activity and zero posts have been made then your account is automatically deleted. Verified working properly.

If your account is that old, you aren't reading this post.

:-)

• Owner

Forgive me gang if I let the email pile go. I'm getting swapped and can responded to everyone this affected. Truly all this is a honest mistake and database error occured so people got moved over "Lost Members" I attempted to fix by moving back and re-filtering the pile this why some got two notices. I'm truely sorry for the mistake. I need for everyone to look at the title below the avatar if it shows "Lost Family Member" and you have been active in the last year or want to be re-activiated please let me know in the support area. At least then I can field off the actual problem accounts.

CLICK HERE

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support

I got my "lost family member" notification today also.

I check in now and then like other sites I go to.

Maybe you could start a new "found family member" notification. Then at least we will still be here either in the "lost or found" member section...............