• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Staff

I am willing to pay for one tank of fuel if you come visit us after the truck is finished up at 'Mopar camp', so we can see the truck in person :thumb1: in the California Mountains. It happens October and May each year for about 9-12 days. :rv:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I am willing to pay for one tank of fuel if you come visit us after the truck is finished up at 'Mopar camp', so we can see the truck in person :thumb1: in the California Mountains. It happens October and May each year for about 9-12 days. :rv:

I actually hope to drive it to CA for a show in April at my buddy's ranch at some point.  I'd take diff routes out and back, so one way I'd likely go thru WA/OR.

Edited by PilotHouse2500

Just binged this whole thread, your skills are amazing. 

Just a few questions though:

What seats are those?

What are you doing for the rear seats?

Plans for upholstery/interior?

How did you come up with the door latches, rear power windows, and rear hinges? Were they modified premade? Entirely custom?

I'm seriously in awe with this project. Kinda makes me want to do a frame off on Midna (my 01 2500).. but that's another story..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

Just binged this whole thread, your skills are amazing. 

Just a few questions though:

What seats are those?

What are you doing for the rear seats?

Plans for upholstery/interior?

How did you come up with the door latches, rear power windows, and rear hinges? Were they modified premade? Entirely custom?

I'm seriously in awe with this project. Kinda makes me want to do a frame off on Midna (my 01 2500).. but that's another story..

Seats are actually out of an 03 Silverado (actually my buddies truck were were in a 65MPH accident in last year...got em cheap)  And I'll refoam and recover them as well as replace the seatbelt bits.

crash.jpg.7554a2ce86358e7e5ddb97eb6526cdb6.jpg

No rear seats...just a 1.5 cab not a 2x size.  Truck will be a flatbed so I wanted storage for security/weather protection.

As I said above, I will reskin the seats.  Rest of the interior will be a mix of fabirc/carpet, likely some wood bits and metal surfaces.  Not too far down that road yet...I don't want it to be an echo chamber with all hard surfaces.

The bearclaw latches and suicide hinges are all sourced from "hot rod" sites/Summit Racing.  Of course putting them all in DOES require custom work to be done.  Regardless a pile of the stuff I'm doing is custom becuase no one else is likely as insane as I am to do this stuff unless they do it for a living.  :lol2:

Edited by PilotHouse2500