• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Buddy hunting in South Africa.

Going by the title I thought you was hunting a buddy! :gun:  :doh:  Getting that zebra must have been fun! :woot:

X2 !!!

these days,  ya never know!  

what do you do with  a  zebra?  mount the head  ( easy now, Dorkweed)   full body mount?   eat them?

LOL<  I  almost  had to blink twice...   I thought that rock  in the upper right corner was  a  lion or  something!

Edited by rancherman

Zebra supposed to be best eating animal of the plains. Tenderloin dinner will be served. Tracker/skinner works for meat. Can't bring any back to USA. He had giraff and crock a couple days ago (that he didn't shoot). Skin will be fleshed and tanned. All he's bringing back of the zebra. Nothing goes to waste.

• 3 weeks later...