• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-7531-budget-rv275-24-valve-cummins-fuel-injector.aspx

if no one has seen this yet I wanted to let everyone know that dieselpowerproducts.com is offering a cheaper version of bosch's RV275 injectors. They say it offers all the same benefits as bosch's product. Right now they are running a sale and are only 49.99 a piece and free shipping on orders over 100.00. So if you have been looking to get these injectors but are on a budget check out this alternative product. I just ordered mine the other day, I will let you know how I like them.

• Like 1

I just put a new IP and set of DAP 100 injectors in my truck this evening.

Its very ,very peppy on the bottom end now. Feels like you can break the tires  (285 75 16 ) loose with out trying.

I am not much interested is spinning tires or speed but the truck certainly is now.

Was always somewhat pokey at low speed, not now

Driveability has improved I would say.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

finally had time to get the injectors in over the weekend. So far install went great and initial test drive went good. The added zip is a little fun, wasn't expecting to feel much of a difference but its there! As for fuel mileage I will have to go through a couple tanks and see what happens! I think as well I will be trying to seek my old injectors if anyone knows. A place that would want them let me know!