• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

gosh dabnabbit.. can't we have a normal 'fall'?

rancherman

It's not even officially 'Fall'...  for another 2 weeks,    and  Winter is  right on my  back door.   

Western Nebraska is  getting snow  (mopartechnician  should be happy)  and   I'm supposed to  get  frost tomorrow night..

ARRRGGGG..  

I'm  north of  Oneill 

4L.jpg?1410492515697

• Like 1

Never much gave credit to the old wives tales, but the wife told me a bit back she has been seeing white woolly worms, which mean early snow.

But we're sort of far from where you live. 

Now before I moved here, I was in California and all we had was the weatherman on the local news channel.

Old wives tails ..... verses ..... modern state of the art computer ultra high technnology ?

Same difference ?

Dang!   The   Doppler  map I  posted  is  updating!     I was  hoping  it  would show the  snow bands  from last night..

Chalk  2014 up  as another   9 month winter for  Nebraska.  Officially  3 months  again...  June, July, August  are the only months W/O  snow.

LOL,   just  watch!   It'll probably be the baddest/hottest  Indian Summer on record now

Mopartechician:    Those  edible beans  in the windrow,   they gonna  start sprouting now??    There's a  few  fields  around here  that are!   Lots of   finger chewing going on

Edited by rancherman
  • Like 1

Does anybody know what the Farmers Almenac predicted for this winter?

I saw one forecast model on the news last week that shows the northeast and Great Lakes region potentially getting way above average snow fall again this year. They were very specific about the Great Lakes region saying we could get blizzards that weve not seen in the past 40 years. I generally don't get too excited about long term forecasts but this one has me thinking a little. Our temps have dropped 30+ degrees over the last 2 weeks and we have been getting non stop rain. Hmmm.