• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Had a great get together in Florida

Wild and Free

Well I lined up a get together with the Florida gang here while my wife and I were on Vacation the last week and a half in Florida.

John and his wonderful wife Glenna Fak hosted the get together and had some great food for us all to fill up on. Thank you both and to everyone else who supplied food like the deer sausage Yabbadoo brought.

Met with Yabbadoo, 98whitelightnin, Johnfak and his wife and one of there friends Bruce "not sure if he is a member here or not'. Looked over every ones rides and took a walk on the beach which is only about a block from Johns home.

Awesome day and weather and people.

BTW Yabbadoo, what kind of nuts were those again that came from Virginia? I need to figure out how to crack them lol, I have a nut cracker and It takes several tries to get them to crack and then they just explode. Maybe need to roast them first or something.

Anyone want to see a group pic? John and Ryan need to ok it though s they are a bit "tied up" lol. If they don't mind I will post up a group pic of the get together.

We all forgot to take pics of all the Cummins lined up though.

• Like 3

Yes, It was an awesome afternoon with some great food and amazing people!! Thank you John and Glenna for hosting such a great get together and it was awesome meeting everyone!! BTW, I received the Venison Sausage from one of my clients and when I told her how much we all enjoyed them, she gave me 2 more packages :thumb1:  

The nuts are Hickory nuts, and they are a complete pain to crack!!

• Like 2

Trip went well too. Got there and drove west to Lido Key by Sarasota and spent 2 nights there and just spent time on the beach. From there headed down to Sanibell Island by Ft Meyers / Cape Corral spent 2 days there on the beach and bicycling the island and up to Captiva island on the bikes. Next stop was to take the Key West express down to key West for 2days, just wandered around checking out our favorite spots and some new ones and took another sunset snorkeling cruise to the reef. From there back up to Cape corral for 4 nights and a day trip up to meet the gang at St Petersburg and back down south again that night. Just took one day to R&R by the pool and another day driving around the cape Corral area up to Pine island and over to Alva and Labelle and back just to check the area out a bit more. We would like to buy a property of some sort down in Cape Corral or surrounding area in the future as we found that area is the nicest FL has to offer what we are looking for.

Weather was good until the last 2 days when the wind blew and highs in the 50's but it worked out perfect as we were just driving around the last 2 days and had no beach time planned anyhow.

It was a good time and great food! Glad I got to meet everyone and y'all made it back up to the frosty north ok. Post all the pics you got

Ha Ha!!!! it has been the same temps here the last 2 days as it was in the mornings in Florida the last 2 days we were there high 30s low 40's only nicer here it is sunny and no wind unlike the last couple days down there.

Here are some of the pics of the get together.

Here is the only pic of a cummins my wife got and it is a shot of Bruces 2009.

post-180-0-85096200-1416694652_thumb.jpg

Here is a beach shot, Yabba doo in the rear, John and his wife and myself to the right, the camera made us all look like 3 foot tall oompa loompas in this pic for some reason..

post-180-0-33574700-1416694664_thumb.jpg

Here is a group shot, from left, Yabbadoo, my wife, myself, John, Ryan, Bruce and Johns wife Glenna running the camera.

post-180-0-93419600-1416694680_thumb.jpg

Here is a shot of John with his parrot and Ryan, 98whitelightnin to the right.

post-180-0-33924800-1416694701_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...