• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DIY Tire Balancing

Cowboy

Weight is weight, get a scale and fill a cup until you hit the required ounces. It should be the same weight as the charts show, I think I have about 5oz per tire on my 19.5's.

So what you're saying is that the "tire/wheel" combo is still put on the spinning machine then???

• Owner

Just out of burning want to know. I called my local tire guy in Ontario, OR and talked to him about the whole BB idea. He typically sells silicone beads for this purpose. But never had a complaint about balance issue. I asked him about steel BB used in air rifles and he didn't see a reason why it wouldn't work. Just measure out the proper amount and add them to the tire. So I'm going to see about getting some BB's and going that route.