• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man.Com Swag - Stainless Steel Badges!

• Owner

Well gang... I got to say thanks to JAG1 for going out on a limb and producing the first swag for the site. It's a basic stainless steel badge that is stencil cut with the logo of the site. You can mount this in different locations like on your grill, some double sided tape and stick it to the glass or above the Dodge Badge. It up to you.

The only thing I need yet to start selling is I need to pick up a some flat rate envelopes from the post office and I'll be set. Later tonight I'm finish the description in the store.  So you might want to look over here...

http://store.mopar1973man.com/index.php/mopar1973man-com-swag/stainless-steel-badges.html

• Like 1

The post office will ship you envelope/boxes next day for free...  You can also print the labels straight from their site, and save some coin that way as well.

• Like 1

• Staff

Just want to say they look very cool on the grill or back window.. I just drilled a couple holes and screwed into some black plastic added on the back of the grill. If anyone needs the black plastic I will send free. Just PM me w/ address.

All money goes to help keeping the forum open

• Like 1

• Owner

The post office will ship you envelope/boxes next day for free...  You can also print the labels straight from their sight, and save some coin that way as well.

Since there is such a limited supply of the badges I'm just going to get the flat rate envelopes, and use the store software to get most of the shipping stuff done. I can call the local postal Lady and she'll gladly pick up and mail everything for me. She should I do all the maintenance work on her Subaru... :lol:

• Owner

I tried to go in and buy one but I kept getting an error; both by trying to add it to a cart or check out with paypal.  It may be my work computer will not allow it.  I'll try from home.

Submit me a support ticket with the error that your getting.

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support

• Owner

I'm got 3 orders boxed up and ready to ship (Ryan, Nate and Bryan). I'll haul them to my postal lady's house tonight and they will be shipped in the morning. I'll post the tracking numbers when I get the information back. This is my first time running store front software so I'm stumbling around, making a mess, kick stuff around, getting frustrated as I learn so hang in there folks.

taz51.gif

• Like 2

• Owner

She must be cute otherwise you probably wouldn't be shipping them so readily. :)

Sorry, she is old enough to be my second Mom. She is a close friend of the family and I take care of her car for the postal route. Second thing is I don't have to drive 40 miles round trip to mail them. Being she is only 1 mile from my place.