• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Amsoil intake fail

I wish I could say that it was something like that because it'd make it a whole lot easier to figure out the root of the problem! Unfortunately I haven't even been under the hood (not on that side at least) to even of possibly bumped it or anything. :shrug:

If someone admits a mistake & makes it good...  it would be pretty hard to hold a grudge.  But I can not stand being lied to. 

Besides the airbox...  

a different dealer claimed truck showed no codes, after I paid $100 to have codes read.  I refused the intank fuel pump fix & had it taken to a diesel shop who read the codes & lift pump failure code.  The shop fixed a ground & had it running on the OEM lift pump.  I decided to do the Airdog lift pump anyway. 

An independant shop broke my 7 pin trailer connector in the chanel iron rear bumper on my C30...  and concealed it.  I went to hook up my trailer & found the destroyed plug stuck back together.   

I had the truck AC worked on...  required pulling the dash.  The rear sensor on my installed radart dection system ($1000 unit) never worked after it came back.  Likely they just yanked the custom wires despite my pointing out the zip ties to get extra length.    

• Staff

See Mopar Mike is out of work and look at all the complaints because of bad shops. I have my list of never go backs too.

Mike you could be on the computer in your own shop making big.... guys traveling from far away...... and you could drink coffee and tell your guys what to do. he he

• Owner

See Mopar Mike is out of work and look at all the complaints because of bad shops. I have my list of never go backs too.

Mike you could be on the computer in your own shop making big.... guys traveling from far away...... and you could drink coffee and tell your guys what to do. he he

Dream on... :cookoo: No one want to drive to Idaho. Especially where I live in the middle of nowhere.

Yes. It's true I walked away from the shop I was working with being I was having a disagreement with the shop owner. But I can do my own thing and run my own show. I've got plenty of people I can do work for.

• Like 1

• Staff

Keep in mind the world is filling up with more bs. Source Automotive has guys coming all the way in from Texas for service.

On the other hand, how can you place a price on freedom. Work when you want.... drink beer when you want. Wish those darn emoticons would start working all the time.