• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Nice Gift!

• Staff

The one I hate is the big honkin spider hanging down from the visor, right in my face in heavy traffic. Happened once , learned real fast to keep windows shut in the summer as much as possible.

Back when I was a dumb kid...  I had a 76 Datsun PU.  During the summer, when I was working the boat docks on the weekends, I'd wear cut off jeans which had frayed about as far as they could without being arrested.  I was going down Rte 1...  about 60 mph...  whan a big bumble bee hit the window frame & bouced into my lap, between my bare legs.  He wasn't much alive but was thrashing about very unhappy.  I coasted onto the breakdown lane while tryinjg to figuire out how to not get stung. 

It must have looked pretty funny but not to me!

It wasn't much later I discovered a severe allergy to bee stings & ended up in the ER a few times before I learned to take antihistamine immediately.  Always carried AH & eppy on my horse. 

So, yeah, know where you are coming from. 

• Staff

I'm not going to stay anonymous any more, it's just that '2 cycle Michael', feed me for a week, changed my injection pump and drove us all over the mountains to show me the area and would not take my money for his labor.

I had to do something cause when you start feeling bad, taking advantage of someone. Well, I noticed some things missing on his truck is all. Especially those two little squares of boat carpet he had for floor matts.

It got so bad, you guys, I even had to get a bit violent, when I had to push him away just to let me pay for a little milkshake he wanted. Now that's gettin' pretty bad, when you almost get in a fight in front of the cashier in a restaurant.

• Like 3

I'm not going to stay anonymous any more, it's just that '2 cycle Michael', feed me for a week, changed my injection pump and drove us all over the mountains to show me the area and would not take my money for his labor.

I had to do something cause when you start feeling bad, taking advantage of someone. Well, I noticed some things missing on his truck is all. Especially those two little squares of boat carpet he had for floor matts.

It got so bad, you guys, I even had to get a bit violent, when I had to push him away just to let me pay for a little milkshake he wanted. Now that's gettin' pretty bad, when you almost get in a fight in front of the cashier in a restaurant.

2 cycle Michael. :lmao:

• Like 1

• Owner

:lmao::lmao2:

That darn JAG1... :cookoo:

It's true. I did do the job for nothing. I laid over his engine for about 2 hours drinking his beer and installing his injection pump. Even though JAG1 picks up a bolt asking what's this for? Then proceeds to drop it down the intercooler tube.  :lmao:  :lmao2:  Well I did have a nice set of mats awhile back but I got a fire call one day and forgot one of the mats was on the canopy so it blew away on the highway. Never found it. So I took a chuck of indoor / outdoor carpet and chopped it up and tossed it in for the time being. NO BIGGY, next time I would seen something I would of replaced them. But NOOOO... JAG1 is just too picky didn't like my home brew floor mats. As for the milkshakes it did turn into a minor battle at the casher which I told him I would take care of it. NOOOOO... JAG1 wasn't going to back down and neither was I.

Still in all I enjoyed the time he was here and hope soon he comes back again. :hug:

Oh look out... MoparMom is going to get you next... :sofa: <- JAG1 Mopar1973Man -> :lmao2:

• Like 1

First of all...if you ever get the opportunity to meet Jag you will find yourself in the company of a very humble, compassionate, loving human being.  You will enjoy his company and want him to return as he fit so comfortable in your home.  Spending time with him is rewarding to say the least.  He is just relaxing to be around and an asset to your life.  He is truly your friend!!!!  Yes my Michael gave him a quick Idaho million dollar tour and hit all the mountain peaks.  He even took him to our favorite restaurant in Grangeville, Id where he was insulted, picked on by the owner (that is her way with the locals) and publicly embarassed by the whole dining room.  Jag sprang into verbal action and fired back at her.  He loved the experience.  The two of them kept running back and forth, in and out of he garage, and up and down Hwy 95.  Now it is a truth that my Michael fixed his truck but I call your attention back to the Doves of Peace the Jag spent 2 days working on for me.  He selected the perfect wood for the crosses and made sure the stain was exactly perfect.  His was a labor of spiritual love and it hangs in our home as a constant reminder of Jag.  He is a Master carpenter.  So you see....the favors were returned.

• Like 1

• Staff

Thanks you guys. I had a lot of fun too, a wee bit uncomfortable at first/ felt like a bit of a stranger having never met before, but, all turned out a big blast of fun.

MoparMom you are the greatest. You brought up very interesting conversation, had my attention the whole time.

Hope to make it back up to those mountains again soon to see you both.

I must add... if we just had folks like you all across America we would be the best country in the world again.

• Owner

Thanks you guys. I had a lot of fun too, a wee bit uncomfortable at first/ felt like a bit of a stranger having never met before, but, all turned out a big blast of fun.

MoparMom you are the greatest. You brought up very interesting conversation, had my attention the whole time.

Hope to make it back up to those mountains again soon to see you both.

I must add... if we just had folks like you all across America we would be the best country in the world again.

Your welcome JAG1. Make sure to save your pennies and bring your next toy to install.

You might want to look right here in the forum. If everyone put a marker in the forum map we would have people all across America like us...