• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Great Songs

Me78569

Aww back to my day. No wonder my old man could not understand it. Cant help but notice the the video has everything but a boy and a man in it. Life was simpler then. Good song of the day though.

Edited by dripley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, GSP7 said:

Funny, that above video shows John Fogerty playing his guitar both right handed and left handed

The must have spliced some of the film in upside down

Must remember that it was the psychedelic era..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCNHm59Ll2Q

One of the best fade outs and then transition into another song ever..................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest 04Mach1

An old New Mexican favorite... Good for a laugh.

One of my favorites

If you have young kids around I'm sure this one has gotten burned into your brain. 

Guest 04Mach1

One of my favorite artists in my absolute favorite Colorado concert venue. Anybody that has been here knows how cool this nature made ampitheater is.