• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• Owner
34 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Somebodies' black Dodge with camp next to my 5er and truck

Now I know what happens when you mix Oregon member with California member you end up with...  "No time schedule, just sleep, eat, fish, shoot targets and bullshit." When you mix Oregon and Idaho Members you end up with work, work, work, "Oh where does this go?" plink down the intercooler tube it goes on someones black Dodge with a camper... :doh:

Seriously JAG1 you know I'm yankin' your chain nice and hard there...

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff

:broke: I ran all out of b.s.

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Now I know what happens when you mix Oregon member with California member you end up with...  "No time schedule, just sleep, eat, fish, shoot targets and bullshit." When you mix Oregon and Idaho Members you end up with work, work, work, "Oh where does this go?" plink down the intercooler tube it goes on someones black Dodge with a camper... :doh:

Seriously JAG1 you know I'm yankin' your chain nice and hard there...

Yea I know when your kidding.... any mods at the eclipse camp don't let me near an open engine :punish:

Edited by JAG1

On 4/20/2016 at 10:47 AM, Me78569 said:

all the houses in the area have attached garage on the side of the house....well except me, not garage ugh.  I am guessing the path is just to a back gate.  The back fence is not original to the house.

In other news, I think I might have a pack rat living on my desk and using my tools........

IMG_20160419_185507.jpg

Seriously though, if the shop currently looked like that, I'd be asking "who did the tidying?"

4 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Matt follow us down in the fall.

Thanks for the invite! I'm still trying to convince the wife that trailer camping is the way to go so after our trip in August, we'll see how she feels and maybe we'll make a trip down that way!

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• Owner

Make a dog leg over here into Idaho and I can show you a few good spots to camp too.

I know its not for everyone but learn how to boondock with your RV. Makes traveling really enjoyable, finding different places to camp for the night and not having to pay high prices for RV parks and campgrounds. What I find troubling is the high price you have to pay at some RV parks for slot of dirt with only water and power hook ups. Some of them are nearly the same price as a hotel room which at least I get a maid and my room cleaned.

• Like 1

• Staff

Some of them are nearly the same price as a hotel room which at least I get a maid and my room cleaned.

But you can't make a camp fire in the room and they're not pet friendly.

2012  June 6-12 BRIDGEPORT W G-KIDS 386.jpg 

finding different places to camp for the night and not having to pay high prices for RV parks and campgrounds.

A lot of times we don't know the area or I'm pulling doubles so we'll pull into a roadside rest area, truck stop or big box shopping area.  Dry camp there but no camp fires.

K-Mart parking lot, Bishop, CA

Bishop, CA.jpg

• Staff

I usually do dry camp. Daniel had to have full hooks cause he runs his fifth wheel like a gourmet restaurant. :cheers:

CSM, one day everyone is going to show up at Mikes house, the way he keeps talking and we'll need that equipment  to feed everyone.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• Owner

Coming back from the rain forest of Idaho... Just thick brush and grass, and ferns... All I'm doing is checking the water flow to our dam as well as the neighbors system and balancing the water between us.

Can't even see my trail its so thick...

0704161353.jpg

Don't even see the foot trail any longer... Totally grown over.

0704161356.jpg

I've got a good load of water and 118 PSI down here at the house.

0704161352b.jpg

• Like 1