• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Gauge setup

nope,

Clean the window with some rubbing alcohol, ensure a good tight seal then rotate the collar to attach it.  It is a VERY tight seal. 

Buzzin,

you have no idea..... my truck really is a piece, but I only paid $1000 for it and it just keeps going.  

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 3

Gauges!  Autometer Spek Pro.  Actually made by Pro Parts LLC. which Autometer bought out.  They were overkill by all means but I managed to get them for cheap.

Features are: 

Set high/low warnings for each gauge 

7 different colors with individual brightness adjustment

Peak recall  

Gauge output control (you can activate a relay to control another device when the gauge hits a highpoint) 

We'll see how reliable they will be over the years.  Thank You Mr. Nelson with the advice on setting up the FP sending unit.  Sorry the gauge faces are blurry.  Camera didn't get a bead on them      

IMG_3120.jpg

Edited by sooxies
  • Like 1