• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Having an RV is almost a needed item now a days.....

• Staff

It's nice to have to have a clean bathroom to use anywhere you go but with the new bathroom laws? Sheesh this country is on the brink. Isn't it weird you guys what's going down? I can't believe it.:ahhh::mad::mad:

• Owner

I don't trust most public bathrooms. Then like motels and hotels are clean for bathrooms but the bed is the issue. Never know if there is bedbugs or if the bedspread has been washed or not. I'd rather drag the RV to where I need to go than staying in a motel. Always nice to eat a meal that is not fast food or restaurant prices. 

I feel a third rest room coming on. I know what the signs look like for the the 2 I am used to doing. What is the third one going to look like. I don't think that even IBMobie has on for this. But i am sure he is gonna to try.

• Staff

good point Dave..... what are they going to do for a picture so you know which one?

I wonder if we have to be careful about this subject so we don't get into trouble? And that's on our own forum too :ahhh:

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

My wife and I, when traveling, like to refer to our 5er as the 'porta potty'.  I know what you mean about the beds.

2 hours ago, dripley said:

I don't think that even IBMobie has on for this.

You can buy it at Amazon.

719Lk-kuT0L._SY355_[1].jpg

This is one social disease that will end very badly I suspect for many transgender freaks. Here in ND if one walked into a woman's bathroom in the wrong area he would not be walking back out except on a gurney headed for the morgue. I think I know more women who conceal carry than I do men around here.

How many would want one in the bathroom with their young daughters?

• Like 3

I like them both.

For now, in the state of North Carolina we dont have to worry about it. We have manged to piss off a lot folks about it, but I dont really care. Seems to me we all are entitled to our own way of life. I cant wait till some man dresses up like a woman and goes in the womens bathroom to sneak some pictures under the partition of their neighbor. Who is going to scream the loudest then.

About 15 years or so ago, the Episcopal church appointed their first *** Bishop. me and my siblings were trying to figure out how upset our Mom was over it. No one had the nuggets to ask so I asked her one day and her response was, son there have homo sexuals around since long before us, I just wish every one shut up about and let the man do his job. It is not up to us to judge his life style, that will between him and his maker. That is that last I heard of it. And this from woman who was born and raised in the 20's. She got this from her mother I am sure, she was a very tolerant woman herself. Bubby lived with us while I was growing up and they both had a great influence on me in early years. I sure do miss the both of them.

Agree whole heartily about letting the maker judge.  

What I struggle with is the fuzzy line between allowing people to have the freedom to do what they wish and my personal beliefs.....

Do I vote to expand rights? or do I vote to try and get the government to do what I believe is socially right? 

I wish I could vote to not make laws, and get rid of laws that take our rights....but that doesn't happen.

Good example, 

Do I vote to allow for *** marriage, even though I don't agree with it personally?  I don't believe it is my place to keep people from doing things.....yet....

that whole thing.

If only people didn't do bad things, we wouldn't need laws.

Edited by Me78569

It is a fine line, I agree.  I hold to the bible as well, but I accept that not everyone believes as I do.  I don't agree with *** marriage, but I don't feel that these marriages infringe on my right nor does it force their beliefs on me.  I also don't believe that God approves of this, but there are plenty of things in which I need to improve that I don't have time to worry about the sins of others.  My hands are full here!  When Christ walked the earth He didn't shun the sinner, he spent time with them and showed them that He loved them and cared for them.  That doesn't mean that he condoned their actions.  Sounds like a good example for me to follow.  But to each their own.  It is up to us to make up our minds, what a wonderful gift that we have; agency. 

• Like 2

still leaves the question, do we vote to expand their right to live how we want or do we vote to try and prevent the lifestyle they want?  

again I wish we could vote to get rid of the laws that say they can't, but getting rid of laws is about as likely as always being able to trust a fart, even pro's only bat .500

• Like 1