• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

two stroke oil question

13 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

1989 to 2002 you run 128:1 ratio or 1 ounce per gallon of fuel pumped in the tank.

2003 and up you run 200:1 ratio or roughly 1 ounce of oil for every 2 gallons of fuel.

I got my buddy to switch over to 2 stroke on his 06 Dmax. He used to get a low fuel rail pressure light at WOT (Has egr blocker, exhaust, intake, built trans, and EFI by Idaho Rob). Now with the 2 stroke, he gets no light and the truck seems to run better. He does 1oz per gallon and it seems to work for him. Truck is at 253K and still sounds good!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2016 at 5:01 AM, CUMMINSDIESELPWR said:

so i was at wally world and looked at the supertech 2 stroke oil as the jug seemed different. i read on the back and front and i couldnt find where it said it was ashless as ive read before.

did they change something or is it still good to use? what other ashless 2 stroke oils are available?

image.jpeg

I just bought ea few gallons and on the back at the top it says ashless. 

• 1 month later...