• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Adrenaline V2 Testing

TFaoro

1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

I need a data log to confirm, but I think I might see whats happening...why is a completely different question, but at least I have a line in the code to look at.

Are all the changes ur doing have to do with the app or the quad program it self curious

8 hours ago, Silverdodge said:

Are all the changes ur doing have to do with the app or the quad program it self curious

in the box itself.  

so 3 cyl temp issue,  I am all but sure that the reason why temps drop is simply that the quad is applying a slight delay to the tuning message and this ends up moving 3 cyl from the back 3 to the front 3.  All the data is EXACTLY the same in the log, but when I hit warmup off temps drop.   

real issue here is why is the quad doing anything at idle?   Seems like there was an existing bug from old quad days that we were unaware of.  

• Like 1

I think what is happening is when Warmup "trigger it causes a ever so slight delay and causes the ecm to fire a double 0 command, thus shifting the 3 cyl to the front 3 cyls.  not sure how to handle this, or if I should I dunno.  

I went out and drove it hard.  Pulled really great to 3500, then power started to fall off, but it is butter smooth even to 3700 rpm. I am sure peak power was still at 2800 ish, maybe 3000 but it pulled nice.

Capture.PNG

8 hours ago, Me78569 said:

I think what is happening is when Warmup "trigger it causes a ever so slight delay and causes the ecm to fire a double 0 command, thus shifting the 3 cyl to the front 3 cyls.  not sure how to handle this, or if I should I dunno.  

I went out and drove it hard.  Pulled really great to 3500, then power started to fall off, but it is butter smooth even to 3700 rpm. I am sure peak power was still at 2800 ish, maybe 3000 but it pulled nice.

Capture.PNG

11 minutes ago, Silverdodge said:

Would that hurt anything

If it's running on 3 it's running on 3. Shouldn't matter which ones!

For a remedy you could put a stipulation in that the vehicle must be doing >1 or >2mph for warmup mode to be engaged. 

On 3/11/2017 at 3:03 PM, Me78569 said:

Capture.PNG

Put a real set of injectors and a turbo in it. 

Edited by jlbayes