• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

trreed's upgrade thread

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally, after owning this for 5 years, I have a mostly normal bumper, with just a small dent.

Oh, and heat.  Old heater core was leaking into the box.

It's the little things00584E03-9B46-4682-B264-CCE75F180731.jpeg.b595ab5cdfe61e4d6193ddcf018e9911.jpeg

Edited by trreed
  • Like 3

My paint is starting to come off the roof and not looking that great on the hood. I need fenders, rockers, cab corners replaced before I do anything to body paint wise. I might use a can on the roof just to keep rust away, but problem using regular can paint is you have to send it all off before real paint can go back on. As for bumpers, make some if you got time. Not that hard once you get going, it's the time that's hard to find. 

Well it just so happens I have access to one:cheerleader:

Id have to go check and get pics but my father in law gave me a whole 98 1500 4x4 with a bad trans. the bed, fenders etc have alot of cancer I think. Dont wanna get your hopes up but I think its dent free just clear coat peel... 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Put some 4th gen style mirrors on yesterday.  I really like the style of the mirror, and the full length convex blind spot mirror makes parking a dream when you can see jsut about everything down the side of the pickup.

I also wired the lights up to be both marker lights and turn signals.  I think the additional lights add a nice touch to the cab lights, and i'm surprised Ram doesn't come standard with the marker/turn signal combo that Ford and Chevy have.

1483231382_IMG_4216copy.jpg.32e04b9cb8b4c2b02fc3e4028ba0314a.jpgIMG_3650.JPG.383018d367a34755bd3bbf727ac8323b.JPG

• Like 3