• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

47re shift solenoid ?

Here are the part numbers

https://mopar1973man.com/external-media/pdf/2002Ramparts.pdf#view=FitB&page=362  page 362 (linked for you)

Parts 4(52118500AB), 24(56028196AB), 29 (04617210) to get all the solenoids.   

I would go with the borg warner solenoid.  I have used cascade transmissions to get the parts with good luck.  

Edited by Me78569

I bought truck at 239200 miles it has 241500 and I got ahold of old owner and they said it was rebuild with 30k warranty but idk how well that holds up, it just sucks I have payments on this thing and already put a new injection pump and what else pretty much bought someone lemon ! anyhow yea I could use a transmission tech

• Owner
5 minutes ago, ItzReckless said:

I bought truck at 239200 miles it has 241500 and I got ahold of old owner and they said it was rebuild with 30k warranty but idk how well that holds up, it just sucks I have payments on this thing and already put a new injection pump and what else pretty much bought someone lemon ! anyhow yea I could use a transmission tech

Being it's an automatic you might look for the BD noise filter on the PCM and remove it. Then have the alternator tested. I've seen so many trucks with AC noise issues that lose injection pumps and ECM because someone installed a noise filter and modified grounds. 

• Like 1

well I do believe the alternators good I did all that testing when my injection pump went out lmao all it was a bad in inj pump but I bought a new alt because the test said its volts was high and oriellys said it was good but they sold me a new one anyway haha

, idk man I would love to take it to a shop but any regular shop would screw me so I need to take It to cummins tech or so forth with 47re

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...