• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Shudder light throttle

Mopar1973Man

Its based on the fueling command vs rpm so it should be pretty close.  you need to configure the fueling offset to match your injector size. 

fueling offset for a stock injector truck is %100 ish, 7 x .009's where ~132% and 7 x .012's are at 155% and close.  

At that rpm and %0 tps the quads canbus fueling is disabled.  it should not be doing anything.

Edited by Me78569
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Dodgeih said:

Lucky you. I can't even connect to change my tune.. I have a feeling I'm not going to have enough power to even buck the 35mph head wind to get home tonight

@Dodgeih I had my truck on 0 this morning and my trucks power was severely reduced. I put it on level 1 where I have power reduction down to 3%(security feature) truck runs very similarly and almost stalls out. When I switched it to level 2 no problems for the truck and it had the normal power. @Me78569 can you look into this?

Level 0 in warm-up high idle mode.  At night I have to park my truck on the street so I switch it to level one for my security feature. I then start the truck set it to level zero for warm-up.  Once my truck hits operating temperature approximately 145° I’ve been power it up to level three or four usually. But before this flash I never had issues running in level 0 regardless?

Edited by JDHudsn
Siri dictated incorrectly

@Dodgeih - Not getting the quad to connect to the computer happens to us quite often, especially on a certain machine. I'm not sure why but it has something to do with the USB drivers and chips. We often have to reboot that one machine in order to get the Quad connected to it again. You also may have to re-enable unsigned drivers  in order to get it to work properly. 

The app update for the iOS stuff broke something, so we are rolling back some changes. Hopefully we will have something to test here pretty soon. 

2 hours ago, Quadzilla Power said:

@Dodgeih - Not getting the quad to connect to the computer happens to us quite often, especially on a certain machine. I'm not sure why but it has something to do with the USB drivers and chips. We often have to reboot that one machine in order to get the Quad connected to it again. You also may have to re-enable unsigned drivers  in order to get it to work properly. 

The app update for the iOS stuff broke something, so we are rolling back some changes. Hopefully we will have something to test here pretty soon. 

I have never had an issue at all.. Me78569 is helping me out now, but for giggles, how exactly do you re enable unsigned drivers? 

Those of us with big injectors (and higher pop pressures) will likely have major lope issues again (if i'm understanding what just happened). I really enjoyed the smoothing at handoff. My 7.014" nozzles are popping at 340 bar now. I haven't done much testing since I put them in however, the wife's been driving the truck.