• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Switched to Quadzilla iQuad!

Cronus577

7 hours ago, Me78569 said:

You can enter tunes from this thread

Do you have a Samsung Device by chance?

Yes I do! sorry for the late reply. Just moved from MS to NC as well so have been busy all day unloading and unpacking. 

2 hours ago, Brignac said:

well dang i wish i would have known that. I just bought a cheap samsung phone off craigslist just to use as a monitor. Could have bought something else. 

I have Samsung s6 and s7 that I use with quad. If you download a tune from repository, go to open another tab and scroll down and you'll see the file you just downloaded, before clicking on it make sure app for qwadzila is open and running in back ground, then click on it and it will ask open with quadzilla chose yes then you can rename it and do whatever else. Works for me, it worked on s5 too. In new tab it will look like this.

Screenshot_20180114-211516.png.84369d8d20278474e887ee0e633eee5f.png

• Like 1

@Dieselfuture @Brignac@Me78569

I use a Samsung Galaxy S7 whenever I need to datalog. If I just click on a tune in my download folder, it will tell me this:

Screenshot_20180115-083135.jpg.b89301302270c92a04f0d0112f08ab11.jpg

Here's what I do. I made a Quadzilla/Tunes folder on my Google drive. With the Google drive app on the Samsung device, send the tune file to Google drive.

I usually open the app first, and actually go right to the custom tunes screen for good measure. Then minimize with home button open and go to the Google drive app. Click on the tune. It should open something like this:

Screenshot_20180115-083841.jpg.973d870ae666666b97e076c10c96a255.jpg

Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner. Then click open with. And then pick then iquad app.

Edited by kzimmer
  • Like 1