• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

raptor 150 oil extractor

1 minute ago, Silverdodge said:

Ooooooo

yassa hahahaa, just put the leads to the battery posts, i have a switch built onto the existing relay harness, shove the clear tubes into the dipstick tube and the outlet into the 5gal bucket...   flip it and watch!  paid too damn much for this junk to let it go to waste. I also did take it apart to find out why it failed and the bearings they used are very very cheap chinese bearings that are allowing play in the rotor and causing a harmonic which slows the pump down.  so now i have a fuel transfer pump or oil extractor!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

I suppose it's only going to work with newer vehicles designed to use dipstick as extraction point and boats. Or am I missing something. 

if it has a dipstick which my car and the cummins has, it will work

i can also use it as a fuel transfer pump

Edited by CUMMINSDIESELPWR

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 8:40 AM, JAG1 said:

Have you tried to see if the motor is reversible? You know, reverse the pos and negative battery clips, maybe it run backward to be able to suck oil back out of the bucket and into recycle bottles?

i just take the 5 gal bucket and pour into the recycle bin at the parts store. it should be able to run backwards.

• Thanks 1