• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla

blb52

3 minutes ago, gipperkid said:

And for that the EPA thanks you. Just another red check mark against diesel owners.

Exactly 

9 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:
19 hours ago, blb52 said:

Does anyone have any smoke tune's for quadzilla adrenaline

If you want tons of smoke all you have to do is drop a match down the filler neck! :moon: JK but I’m gonna tell you if you want smoke your gonna have to figure it out yourself or get bashed on the forums! 

• Owner

Personally... Anyone that tunes a truck just to "Roll Coal" or "Blow Smoke" in my mind is just out to abuse the truck. Basically, all your doing it flooding the cylinder with way too much fuel the engine can't burn it all. Your wasting fuel and adding a huge dose of carbon to the engine oil which does wonders for all the bearings and moving parts as it increases wear. 

EPA on the other hand, created all these goofy things like EGR, EGR coolers, DPF, Urea (DEF fluid), regen cycle, etc. Just to attempt to clean up the diesel trucks. Now you got people deleting the emissions equipment and taking risk with getting busted for a Federal crime.  

My truck on my Economy tune is pretty much smokeless. My performance tune has a bit a smoke just as a launch but clears up to just a grey haze as I'm heading for 80-90 MPH blowing the doors off the smoking Ford truck I just passed...

• Thanks 1

I was going to comment on how to make it smoke but, nah... I guess I don't care for smoke myself ether. When I used to race smoke meant you didn't know how to tune properly,  but when new to this game it's cool for a little bit but gets rather annoying soon after. 

PS. if you want to smoke. Less air more fuel will get you there but most will not like it and will point fingers in our direction, which is not cool and gives us bad name. Use at your own risk. 

7 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

I was going to comment on how to make it smoke but, nah... I guess I don't care for smoke myself ether. When I used to race smoke meant you didn't know how to tune properly,  but when new to this game it's cool for a little bit but gets rather annoying soon after. 

PS. if you want to smoke. Less air more fuel will get you there but most will not like it and will point fingers in our direction, which is not cool and gives us bad name. Use at your own risk. 

Good words there buddy. What he’s saying is that 100hp injectors on a hx35 are gonna smoke hut your going to have egt problems. I’m one of them guys that isn’t trying to make my truck smoke but if it does let some out I’m not going to work my arse off to remove it.