• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

programmer problem?

Hey guys, my neighbor bought my 60hp edge programmer off of me and put it on his 02. 1 time you start the truck, the programmer is working and will stay working until you start the truck again, than the next time it may or may not work. We checked all connections and there's no corrosion issues, but I don't know what else we could check. Anybody else ever have this problem? Donald

Not sure if you mentioned what year your EZ came from (your truck ??) Should be part # 30201 for 2001-2002 dodges only or these part numbers fro 1998.5 to 2002 OLD P/N’s: EZD1000 / EZD1000A / EZD1000B <<== older NEW P/N’s: 30200 / 30201 <==newer Asides that theres just a MAP and DataLink connector ...... so assuming its a 2nd Gen 24v not commonrail ? Then maybe try cleaning the MAP sensor (Mike has a link on this site somewhere - basically pull it out and clean it ) ...... not sure how you would test the datalink connector apart from maybe voltage supply. So then - maybe talk to edge - just call them and tell them you bought one a few years back ..... they seemed happy to help me even though I bought secondhand ...... manual http://www.edgeproducts.com/product_images/product_variation-user_manual-154.pdf

• 4 weeks later...