• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2002 5.9 dodge 3500 SLT automatic

5 hours ago, Daniel2ndgen2002 said:

Do you have a contact number that I can get ahold you about the transgo kit and also get an idea on cost of shipping this tranny to you do have you rebuild it so I have zero issues out of it.  Thanks  Daniel 469-500-9986

If you didn’t pick up on that, @Dynamic is not a fan of shift kits of any kind. His phone number is ‭(503) 880-5451‬.

• Like 1

Lol I did pick up on that though I'm sure he has his tuning that he likes along with parts he does like to use. May not necessarily be a shift kit but instead called a highly refined valve body and transmission 

Don't get me wrong, Transgo has some products that do work really well (Ford E4OD/4R100, Ford 5R110, Allison 1000 to name a few), but the 4-speed Dodges are not one of them.

The 4-speeds really just need so many refinements and a "shift kit" will not address them all.

• Like 1

I love when guys say they have a built tranny.

4k isnt a bad place to be. Depending on tech rates it might even get triple/billett

I did a billett flexplate I think that 350 could have been  better spent somewhere else

1 minute ago, Evan said:

I love when guys say they have a built tranny.

4k isnt a bad place to be. Depending on tech rates it might even get triple/billett

I did a billett flexplate I think that 350 could have been  better spent somewhere else

Well $4k would get me a tow type transmission with a single disc. But I'm going for the billet input, output, triple disc. Better to over build just in case. Power goal is 500-550hp

1 hour ago, gipperkid said:

Well $4k would get me a tow type transmission with a single disc. But I'm going for the billet input, output, triple disc. Better to over build just in case. Power goal is 500-550hp

Depends upon where you shop! LOL

You'll definitely want a billet flex plate if you're shooting for those numbers.

5 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

Depends upon where you shop! LOL

You'll definitely want a billet flex plate if you're shooting for those numbers.

Yes!  I am half tempted to ship you my trans and have you build me a stage 3 with billet output. But by the time I pay freight charges, a Firepunk Comp 1 is probably the same price. Oh, what to do.................. @Dynamic maybe PM a quote :whistle:

11 minutes ago, gipperkid said:

Yes!  I am half tempted to ship you my trans and have you build me a stage 3 with billet output. But by the time I pay freight charges, a Firepunk Comp 1 is probably the same price. Oh, what to do.................. @Dynamic maybe PM a quote :whistle:

I was just giving you a hard time. You're right in Firepunk's backyard, so you're probably right. Shipping would be a bit spendy, I would imagine. I ship them all over the west coast, and a few to the Minnesota/Wisconsin area, but none as far as Ohio.